New stick makes me better....

Movies, TV, Music, Videos, Gaming ... all things entertainment.
Jumoschwanz

New stick makes me better....

Post by Jumoschwanz »

I scored a really nice Microsoft Precision2 on ebay for cheap, looks like it was hardly used.

It is always a gamble buying one of these as even back when you could get them off of store shelves, some were better than others.

On some of them one of the buttons or hat switch positions might take a bit more pressure or time to activate, but on this latest one I bought all seems to be perfect. Every button works easily and the hat switch is smooth as butter. I don't have to think at all while using it, it works so well you don't know it is even there.

So in combat, when I want a view, function or to fire some guns it is right there every time. My old MSP2 was having problems with it's hat switch, and I was having problems in hectic situations when I could not switch views fluidly or at all and this was hurting me now and then in a fight.

I am still old school, still hat switching, and still blowing everyone out of the sky with it no matter if they have track IR, 6dof or whatever gimmicky gadget they want to waste time with.

All the new sticks look like those crappy new gadgety sneakers kids walk around with these days. The MS P2 is very conservative, one more thing to like.

That is it,

Shoot ya later.......
ruggbutt

Re: New stick makes me better....

Post by ruggbutt »

New hardware doesn't make you better. I'm quoting you BTW.
All the cool LOMAC stuff
Reservoir_Dog wrote:It's been a long time since she's cum
Jumoschwanz

Post by Jumoschwanz »

Jumoschwanz wrote: My old MSP2 was having problems with it's hat switch,

Rugg, too bad you did not look up an inch and quote me, because replacing broken hardware certainly will make someone better than flying with equipment that does not work. 1, 2, 3, Duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...............
ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

Fix the old equipment. Stop thinking your all cool and shit by buying new stuff.
All the cool LOMAC stuff
Reservoir_Dog wrote:It's been a long time since she's cum