Hyperlobby on Thanksgiving eve, 10:26 P.M. EST......

Movies, TV, Music, Videos, Gaming ... all things entertainment.
Jumoschwanz

Hyperlobby on Thanksgiving eve, 10:26 P.M. EST......

Post by Jumoschwanz »

So lets take a look at what is going on in HL tonight. Everyone is done with their turkey. Most of the world is asleep, but in the good ole' USA it is prime HL time!

I have the servers at the top of my list that I like to watch, not because they are all my favorites, I watch them for various reasons. I like to see where people are that I enjoy flying with, and those who I enjoy shooting down or screwing with.

Ooooh, Spits_vs109s mod server is hopping tonight for the cockpit-on mod-fanboy crowd, other than that it seems everyone is in the "retard" arcade servers playing air-quake. CZ_AH_Dedicated is often hopping, but only during the times when Eurasia is awake. Same goes for some other good closed-cockpit servers.

But it is prime-time for the USA, and most of them don't seem to want a challenge, or more accurately are not up to it.

Ouch, what happened to War_Clouds? Sparx? I guess people either want hard-settings or they don't, and not the contradictory and insulting icons doled out on War_Clouds, along with the douche-bag administration that goes on there. It is fun to go on there and shoot them down now and then, whenever there is anyone there. If this keeps up it will not even be worth watching it for that reason.....

Poor Ojisan_Tuck, as always, sitting there with his dick in his hand waiting for someone who wants to fly wonder-woman and long-rude icons with him. He flies it damn well, but after X-number of years aren't you ready to try clicking one more setting switch to hard Tuck? Zzzzzzzzzzzzz.......

Just because something is popular does not mean it is a good example of it's sort. The arcade-tards probably have New Kids on the Block or Britney Spears music playing in the background, or some moron organized sport on TV while they fly. You cannot have too much sensory input can you? More Please!

The real artists and art of IL2 you will never see because it truly takes one to know one. Reality cannot be known by the unreal just as it takes an engine builder to know if an engine is in tune by the sound.
ruggbutt

Re: Hyperlobby on Thanksgiving eve, 10:26 P.M. EST......

Post by ruggbutt »

I agree with you on several points, especially the airquake crowd. Unfortunately that's what you get. People don't want to learn how to be good, they want someone or something to help them, to hold their hand as they make their way through the game. We see the same thing in the LOFC community as well. But when you get on with a group of hardcore guys/girls who want to do as real as possible it's memorable.
All the cool LOMAC stuff
Reservoir_Dog wrote:It's been a long time since she's cum
JoeA

Post by JoeA »

All of which is why I don't fly online, well that and the confusion of mods.
DKoor

Post by DKoor »

JoeA wrote:All of which is why I don't fly online, well that and the confusion of mods.
Can't care less about mods, that little time I fly online I fly without mods :mrgreen: .... think you feel the same way, mate (judging from what you wrote so far on the issue).