Why CWOS is the best IL2 forum......

Movies, TV, Music, Videos, Gaming ... all things entertainment.
Jumoschwanz

Why CWOS is the best IL2 forum......

Post by Jumoschwanz »

Simply, you can post here without fear of being banned from the forum or your threads deleted and locked.

This means you can read and see here what you cannot anywhere else. Sure a lot of it is garbage, but that is a given in any forum. But here you can find gems and critiques on parts of the community that are censored elsewhere.

I was banned from the UBI forum for a few years for making a political statement in a thread, then a few weeks ago one of it's admins fucked up and let me back in! This lasted days until I was banned for a week for calling one of the admins names.

Then they locked one of my threads and deleted another.

The admins there freely flex personal bias in using their power and presenting information to the community. It is a totally corrupted place, it is not what you know there, but who you blow....

Now in CWOS, you can call the admin an idiot and post total garbage, I have done it all, and I am still here! That speaks for freedom when the community gets to sort out information and not the governing body.

At UBI, criticism of the forum is not allowed, criticism of the admins and their friends is not allowed, just like in Nazi Germany?!?

BUT, although it is clearly in the forum rules not to criticize and name others for "cheating", there was an entire thread accusing RAF238Gunnrunner of disconnecting from online play when under fire, complete with screenshots. This thread was not locked or deleted, it ran on for many weeks until Gunrunner made a personal appeal to have it removed. Did one of the admins there have a hard-on for Gunny so protecting the thread?

They locked one of my threads and said it was redundant, then less than 24 hours later a thread about "which bf109 is the best" was welcomed with open arms!?!?

Next they will ban me from UBI for criticizing it on this forum, it is worth a try....

Check out this thread on UBI and the reason it was locked, are they on acid or what?:

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/ ... 4441089128

Sancho is some cocksucker huh? Look for him to be a Ubi admin soon! Suck that Fooltrottel cock Sancho! Then what is up with Fool Trottel, what a fucking douchebag! Could he be any more lacking in common sense and logic? Holy Shit........
rsm

Re: Why CWOS is the best IL2 forum......

Post by rsm »

I'd ban you.

But hey I also added everyone on HL to my ignore list except the people who I wanna talk with and call the FB lobby my own private chat.
ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

Cry me a river Jumo. You complain about a forum that a huge game company runs the way they want to and they don't wanna hear any of your stupid bullshit. Sounds about right to me. You got what you deserved there, kid.
All the cool LOMAC stuff
Reservoir_Dog wrote:It's been a long time since she's cum
DKoor

Post by DKoor »

UGH
nicolas10

Post by nicolas10 »

Please go post in the Rafale forum so I can ban you