Upcoming patch v4.09

Movies, TV, Music, Videos, Gaming ... all things entertainment.
FatCat_99

Re: Upcoming patch v4.09

Post by FatCat_99 »

Good calculation by HoHun, that's very close to what we have in game. Of course lot depend on which RL numbers you set as your target performance.

Anyway, Fokker have excellent cockpit and externals, add to that challenging FM and what more can crap plane lovers ask from a plane ? :lol:
"When You Side With A Man, You Stick With Him"
DKoor

Post by DKoor »

Hey FC, it seems that my question passed away unnoticed :mrgreen: . I have two questions.
1. Does any of v4.09 Fokker variants include variant armed with 20mm cannons? I think that would be excellent bomber interceptor (even if it lacks speed a bit).
2. I just thought of something else... do you guys plan to work on DGen.exe a bit?
I assume it would be a blast in combination with triggers, offline play could get propelled to unforeseen heights. 8-)

Thanks. :)

PS. I enjoy flying crap planes, I had many hours of fun in various Finnish campaigns where I got to fly & fight planes like I-16, Fiat G.50 (for some reason really like this plane), Hurricane Mk.I, J8A... :geek:
FatCat_99

Post by FatCat_99 »

DKoor wrote:Hey FC, it seems that my question passed away unnoticed :mrgreen: . I have two questions.
1. Does any of v4.09 Fokker variants include variant armed with 20mm cannons? I think that would be excellent bomber interceptor (even if it lacks speed a bit).
2. I just thought of something else... do you guys plan to work on DGen.exe a bit?
I assume it would be a blast in combination with triggers, offline play could get propelled to unforeseen heights. 8-)
Sorry, I missed your question, new forum layout is still confusing to me.

1. Danish version have them but that one is not flyable.

2. No plans with DGen.
"When You Side With A Man, You Stick With Him"
DKoor

Post by DKoor »

Thanks for reply. Still good news. That is pretty much I expected... so no disappointment for me there 8-) .
Doesn't matter if 20mm version isn't flyable,

As being keen interested to early/med period of WW2, I eagerly expect this... "patch" (or perhaps, more correct term would be add-on as nothing is there to be "patched" or fixed).

8-)
FatCat_99 wrote:Sorry, I missed your question, new forum layout is still confusing to me.
I hope that we get "right hand" version of the forum.
I don't seem to be doing a good job adjusting to the avatars & smileys (when posting) to the right :lol: .
Crusty

Post by Crusty »

The magneto switch is the wrong type and they painted the plunger handle for the priming pump the wrong colour (RLM 65....should be RLM 65a)
DKoor

Post by DKoor »

Crusty wrote:The magneto switch is the wrong type and they painted the plunger handle for the priming pump the wrong colour (RLM 65....should be RLM 65a)
Oh, STFU :lol: .
JoeA

Post by JoeA »

Very good news and well done Fatcat and team. 8-)
unibrow

Post by unibrow »

Yes, well done and thanks for your work
Im back, You guys better be ready
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

RBJ back in da houuse!
Puttin' his trim on a slider! (the only trim he gets)
Fun times may ensue!

(unless of course it's just Rugg pullin' his wee-wee) :D
Tolwyn
Site Admin

Post by Tolwyn »

RayBanJockey wrote:Yes, well done and thanks for your work
Im back, You guys better be ready
I think I just had my first period.