drukarnia kluczbork

Movies, TV, Music, Videos, Gaming ... all things entertainment.
callmeslick

Re: drukarnia kluczbork

Post by callmeslick »

Translator, Aisle 5!!!!

admins, should this be cleared up on acceptance?
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

We haven't had a bot since reCaptcha was installed. That's got to be a human. I'll check it out.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Reservoir_Dog wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:04 pm We haven't had a bot since reCaptcha was installed. That's got to be a human. I'll check it out.
sad fact is, without translation he/she still makes more sense than Slappy and Pud combined. :lol: :lol:
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
ChipznBeer

Post by ChipznBeer »

callmeslick wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:17 pm
Reservoir_Dog wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:04 pm We haven't had a bot since reCaptcha was installed. That's got to be a human. I'll check it out.
sad fact is, without translation he/she still makes more sense than Slappy and Pud combined. :lol: :lol:
Ok, I gotta admit, that was funny! :lol: :lol: :lol:
ChipznBeer

Post by ChipznBeer »

edeqiwu wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:31 pm Poszukujesz w tej chwili producenta kalendarzy? Zatem rewelacyjne się złożyło, bo przecież kalendarze na lodówkę bądź kalendarze biurowe, które projektujemy i drukujemy, mogą spełnić pewnie wszystkie wymagania.

Czyli mówimy w tym momencie o takiej drukarni, której kalendarze biurowe, trójdzielne i inne są solidne, bez cienia wątpliwości wytrzymają w odpowiednim stanie dosłownie cały rok. Na dodatek trudno nie spostrzec, że mowa tutaj o naprawdę pięknych kalendarzach, które naturalnie są pożyteczne, lecz również jakby nie patrzeć zwiększają standard mieszkania bądź biura. Jeśli w takim razie ktoś rozgląda się za solidną drukarnią kalendarzy, serdecznie zapraszamy do wejścia na akurat naszą stronę!
U nas dostaniesz: drukarnia września
This lovely broken English ad is in Polish, for the inquiring minds of course ;)

printing kluczbork

Post by edeqiwu »Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:31 pm
Looking at the moment the producer of calendars? Therefore sensational it happened, because the calendars on the refrigerator or office calendars, which we design and print, can probably meet all requirements.

So we are talking at this point about the print shop, the office calendars, triple and others are solid, without a shadow of a doubt withstand in good condition virtually all year round. In addition, it is difficult not to notice that we are talking here about the really beautiful calendars, which are of course useful, but also does not look like increase the standard of the apartment or office. If in such a case someone is looking for a solid printing calendars, we invite you to enter just our site!
You'll get: printing in September
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

Well, well, well ... Slick was right. :lol:
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

proof positive. Prior post. What Slappy will never understand is that ALL of his posts should be in That's Entertainment. :lol: