A recent project I had

Movies, TV, Music, Videos, Gaming ... all things entertainment.
Triad773

A recent project I had

Post by Triad773 »

For my work I was tasked with designing the fabric for a recent event. I designed the fabric pattern but not the dress pattern-- I don't design dresses but other 2D stuff; graphics and the like.

Anyway to commemorate the place I work for's 18th Birthday, we digitally printed poems and artwork from the publication onto scrim vinyl and heavy gloss photo paper, then they were sewn into dresses. They were worn to a local event here called "The Printer's Ball"
Pictures http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2 ... 1b08a88c89

Having done the fabric design, and covered the event as my org's media guy, I thought I'd share it.

This job is why I am lucky if I get even an hour of stick time in IL-2 a week :(

but hey- it pays the bills (well, most of them any way)

Enjoy

Triad
Tolwyn
Site Admin

Re: A recent project I had

Post by Tolwyn »

? this guy a spam dude, or what?
Triad773

Post by Triad773 »

Me spam? Naw. Look if you don't like the link I'd be glad to remove it.

I ain't selling nothing, not that I'd think anyone here would be interested in this stuff.

I happen to work in one of the arts and thought maybe someone might be interested in part of it.
Tolwyn
Site Admin

Post by Tolwyn »

no, jesus, don't remove links for me. I was only half-reading yoru post... just kinda looked like spam.

Carry on.
Triad773

Post by Triad773 »

Cool, thanks.

Yeah if things don't seem to make sense right off it might seem like spam or something I understand, especially the way the bots have been posting cr@p. I read until I get to some link to somewhere phishy and stop reading (and get out my ban hammer, where I'm an Admin).

Triad