Obamacare and it's implications

ruggbutt

Re: Obamacare and it's implications

Post by ruggbutt »

Chipz is cool, Slick is a fag.
All the cool LOMAC stuff
Reservoir_Dog wrote:It's been a long time since she's cum
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

ruggbutt wrote:You should bring your old lady in cuz she's not scared of jumping on my coq.
Go for it. Give it your best shot. Is there anything I can do to help you out? Can I pick you up and drive you over here? Seriously. I could really use a full nights sleep. The woman has an appetite the size of Nebraska.
Reservoir_Dog

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

Daiichidoku wrote:([seriously] how's she doing anyhow? this new CWOS needs her, and many-angled pics of her tits)
Chipz is doing just great. Thanks for asking. She'll like that.
As for many-angled pics of her tits........for a small charge of $19.95 I can direct you to a certain web site. 8-)
Daiichidoku

Post by Daiichidoku »

Reservoir_Dog wrote:Go for it. Give it your best shot. Is there anything I can do to help you out? Can I pick you up and drive you over here? Seriously. I could really use a full nights sleep. The woman has an appetite the size of Nebraska.
im 2 hours away in toronto, ill pay for your gas, take the weekend off and hibernate , ill make her nebraska a puerto rico, in the wet season 8-)
Reservoir_Dog

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

Daiichidoku wrote:
Reservoir_Dog wrote:Go for it. Give it your best shot. Is there anything I can do to help you out? Can I pick you up and drive you over here? Seriously. I could really use a full nights sleep. The woman has an appetite the size of Nebraska.
im 2 hours away in toronto, ill pay for your gas, take the weekend off and hibernate , ill make her nebraska a puerto rico, in the wet season 8-)
It's been a long time since she's cum in here....but I may just bring this post to her attention.
ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

New sig quote!
All the cool LOMAC stuff
Reservoir_Dog wrote:It's been a long time since she's cum
ChipznBeer

Post by ChipznBeer »

Daiichidoku wrote:
Hey I'm flying out to Edmonton tomorrow and I have a 2 hour layover in Toronto......... ;)
Daiichidoku

Post by Daiichidoku »

ChipznBeer wrote:
Daiichidoku wrote:
Hey I'm flying out to Edmonton tomorrow and I have a 2 hour layover in Toronto......... ;)

let's redefine "layover" then, shall we? 8-)

there's an express coach from Pearson to Union Station....;)...oh, and I happen to have Monday off...

(good to see you back, ignore the extra idiocy you may see now, compared to when you used to post here)
ChipznBeer

Post by ChipznBeer »

Damn....guess I should have read this a little sooner.... ;)
Wullie

Post by Wullie »

He's still waiting at the airport. :lol: