Include all weapons

Manly Men Talking About Manly Things.
Jumoschwanz

Include all weapons

Post by Jumoschwanz »

Change the forum for users of all weapons. An armory just doesn't have guns. Doesn't it have swords, knives, clubs, tasers, steel-toe shoes, fists, handfuls of sand, re-bar, shovels, two-by-fours, broken bottles, cue-sticks, rocks, sticks, bows, arrows, slings, cannons, all those siege weapons, crossbows, molten lead, automobiles, tanks, bombs, planes, piano wire, tie-wraps, pillows, toasters, lamp cords, flamethrowers, safes, anvils, poison, fat ladies, etc.....
Soapy

Re: Include all weapons

Post by Soapy »

I put my plinky gun in the Armory once, it did not go down well at all :D
ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

Jumoschwanz wrote: Doesn't it have swords, knives, clubs, tasers, steel-toe shoes, fists, handfuls of sand, re-bar, shovels, two-by-fours, broken bottles, cue-sticks, rocks, sticks, bows, arrows, slings, cannons, all those siege weapons, crossbows, molten lead, automobiles, tanks, bombs, planes, piano wire, tie-wraps, pillows, toasters, lamp cords, flamethrowers, safes, anvils, poison, fat ladies, etc.....
There are plenty of examples in the news of retards just like you that bring these objects to a gunfight. More often than not they lose.
All the cool LOMAC stuff
Reservoir_Dog wrote:It's been a long time since she's cum
Soapy

Post by Soapy »

ruggbutt wrote:
Jumoschwanz wrote: Doesn't it have swords, knives, clubs, tasers, steel-toe shoes, fists, handfuls of sand, re-bar, shovels, two-by-fours, broken bottles, cue-sticks, rocks, sticks, bows, arrows, slings, cannons, all those siege weapons, crossbows, molten lead, automobiles, tanks, bombs, planes, piano wire, tie-wraps, pillows, toasters, lamp cords, flamethrowers, safes, anvils, poison, fat ladies, etc.....
There are plenty of examples in the news of retards just like you that bring these objects to a gunfight. More often than not they lose.
tanks, bombs, planes,
:o

I'd like a tank or a bomb or a plane over an AR 16 please ;)
fatman

Post by fatman »

Soapy wrote:
ruggbutt wrote:
tanks, bombs, planes,
:o

I'd like a tank or a bomb or a plane over an AR 16 please ;)
Tom Hanks killed a pazer with a .45 once 8-)
ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

He richocheted the rounds off the ground underneath it.
All the cool LOMAC stuff
fatman

Post by fatman »

ruggbutt wrote:He richocheted the rounds off the ground underneath it.
Its funny you mention ricochets im in the middle of reading hitlers secret u boat wars 42-45 and the thing to do when attacking a u-boat with rockets was to aim 30 degrees down and aboot 60 feet short so the rocket would come up on the under side where it had a much easier job of penetrating the pressure hull rather than going from above where it had to contend with the superstructure as well
Jumoschwanz

Post by Jumoschwanz »

I used to live in Detroit, a few blocks off of eight-mile, before anyone ever heard of eminem. I never worried about being shot there or stabbed when I went for walks by myself. The people there were really cool. As long as you were respectful and smart, you could walk up to the most horrid bombed out looking and half-burned out crack-house and walk away intact.

I carried a big razor-sharp folding combat knife though. I did not carry it for use against humans. What I was afraid of were that in Detroit there were packs of wild dogs running around. Were any of them rabid? You would be driving along and you would see a pack running, maybe ten of them, looking for food. Did they eat the homeless and whatever else got in their way? If a dog bit you, you sure wanted to get it's brain for the doctors to test so you didn't have to have rabies shots.

Even if I did not run into a pack of dogs, a few times Rottweilers the size of calfs passed by me on the street, no collar, no owner in sight. Now THAT would be a good matchup, a huge rott vs. a man with a knife.

Luckily the only run-in I ever had in Detroit, was a pack of kids that decided to use me for target practice throwing rocks. Nice kids. The stayed a half a block away from me. I asked a couple of guys standing in the street if they knew who those kids were, and the one guy said that one of them was his son. I told the guy what his kid and his buddies had been doing, and man, that kid got his ass kicked!

I am sort of old, I have gray hair. When I go for a walk in my town at night I take a cane with me. It looks really normal, but is made from a piece of 5/8" re-bar. I also have a nice little monkey wrench that is just about the size of my fist I sometimes carry. Lately though, my favorite is this wicked non-folding, razor-sharp and pointed filet knife. It is against the law to carry it concealed, so I don't. I put it in a pocket with the blade sticking out, or sometimes I just carry it in my hand.

It was kind of funny the other day. I was walking along and this older lady was outside with her hose watering her flowers. I had my cell phone in one hand up to my ear and my knife in the other. She waved and smiled at me while I went by talking, and I smiled back, and since I could not wave I just held up my filet knife that was in my free hand. Do you think she, and other people I walk by think it is odd to walk around with a filet knife? I mean, I could walk down the street with my Winchester rifle or shotgun, loaded, and that would be legal as long as it was not concealed. I am sure a passing cruiser might ask me how I was doing that day.

One day I heard a noise outside in my yard so I went out with my filet knife to see what was going on. Well the cable guy was out there with a ladder. Clean-cut young boy. I thought he might be ex-military because right off the bat he noticed the filet knife in my hand, his eyes were fixed on it while I said hello.

Unless you really know what you are doing with them, it is not really worth carrying some sort of hand weapon. In many cases they are taken from the wielder and used on them. So it is a personal decision. I would much rather duke it out with any man with bare fists than with any sort of weapon. As I stated earlier, the only reason I started carrying any hand weapons when I go for my walks three or four times a week for excersice, is because of the wild dog issue.

Being old looking, and having a re-bar cane, can give you the element of surprise though, which can go a long way.

I have a buddy who is small, 150#. He has been beaten up badly before in a simple traffic argument. He just carries a S&W auto and a Taser now. I don't blame him. Even though I am older, most people hesitate before thinking about messing with me. I think it is because I am 6'2" and 230#, and I was never fat, just big. That goes a long way for you. Plus I wear my heart on my sleeve, when I am irritated it really shows in my face, and that speaks to people. I am irritated easily, so I don't walk around smiling that much, usually something is irritating me if I am awake.

Well that is my talk on weapons for today....
fatman

Post by fatman »

Dude go easy on the knifes and the rebar seriously if you want to defend yourself get a compact handgun if you dont want a full size, because if you pull a knife out when the otehr chaps got a firearm you already have 1 foot in the grave. And fillet knife im picturing a thin blade knife like what i take fishing stab someone with that you will most liekly leave half the balde in them
ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

Where I live if someone is carrying rebar or a knife and approaches you unfriendly-like you have tacit permission to smoke him. Especially if he's the size you say you are, Jumo. You really aren't the brightest bulb in the pack.
All the cool LOMAC stuff