Obama.....the constant embarrassment

Quasar-NL

Re: Obama.....the constant embarrassment

Post by Quasar-NL »

Conga wrote:Kweerzar is back- and in form!
Dude- they let you out of that child molestation rap?
Oh you bet, and with even more crappy pics! Be aware!
Jumoschwanz

Post by Jumoschwanz »

Dawg wrote:
The juxtaposition on our front page this morning is striking. We carry a photograph of Acting Sgt Michael Lockett - who was killed in Helmand on Monday - receiving the Military Cross from the Queen in June, 2008. He was the 217th British soldier to die in the Afghan conflict. Alongside the picture, we

Another thing that is embarrassing to me, is how for eighteen years, started by Bush Sr. and continued by Bush Jr., is the ban on media coverage of our dead soldiers coffins etc. coming home from the Middle East.

This assault on the American values of Free Speech and Freedom of Press, by hiding the bodies of men who died thinking they were protecting those very values in an attempt to control public opinion on the war, is abominable......
fatman

Post by fatman »

Jumoschwanz wrote:This assault on the American values of Free Speech and Freedom of Press, by hiding the bodies of men who died
Reading this i have to ask myself, were you dropped on your head as a child.
ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

How about being put on a watch list by the current administration for publicly demonstrating against it's policies? That make you feel any better Jumo?
All the cool LOMAC stuff
Reservoir_Dog wrote:It's been a long time since she's cum
Crusty

Post by Crusty »

Such criticism of your Commander in chief.........shame on you Dawg....

Oh BTW....shouldnt some guys be getting all pissy at their man being dissed and dissapearing to make their own forum by now?..oh no I forgot its only sad crying repubes do that shit :lol:
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

Crusty wrote:Oh BTW....shouldnt some guys be getting all pissy at their man being dissed and dissapearing to make their own forum by now?..oh no I forgot its only sad crying repubes do that shit :lol:
They did.
Here's the link.

http://www.marthastewart.com
Crusty

Post by Crusty »

who did?.......and where did you get that hat?
Yellow77

Post by Yellow77 »

ruggbutt wrote:
Yellow77 wrote: Any higher paying job will be out-sourced, leaving fewer people making more money. Keep transferring the money from the poor to the rich.
Those jobs are outsourced because of the union inflating wages beyond what was reasonable. The Dems are pro-union BTW.
Still, you must admit that whining about Obama........yada yada
People have been whining about the president since we had the first one. I can't count how many times you bitched and moaned about Bush.

As for Obama ignoring Brown, bad form. And since I know one of you lefties will call me racist for disagreeing with him I'll leave you with this: Maybe Obama ignored Brown cuz blacks don't have manners.........
Rugg, please show me the Information Technology unions. I have yet to see one, but you claim that they are are inflating wages. I am sure you can find a few thousand IT workers on Slashdot and Digg that will disagree with you.
Dawg

Post by Dawg »

try google bitch!
The following words in your search query were ignored because they are too common words: obama.
Each word must consist of at least 3 characters and must not contain more than 14 characters excluding wildcards.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

:lol: