Anyone fly IL2?

Buzz

Re: Anyone fly IL2?

Post by Buzz »

Got track? That's funny. I haven't even thought about IL2 for 5 years. Let alone have anything left from it.
Dawg

Post by Dawg »

DKoor wrote:
Buzz wrote:I shot down Crash.

Once.
Got track?

http://www.filefactory.com/file/b46000e ... c_402.ntrk

:lol:

PS. can't believe just how long have passed, I felt like it was yesterday when I blew him up :? .

I was off it for the last couple..2-3 years. Some guys got the mods and started to talk, next thing..I reloaded it (pity I lost the maps I made, skins etc) and we've been flying. Entirely crap planes- historical (I could care less about that accuracy, but matched planes- he has random flights of AI, tanks that over take and hold a base till you blow them up. Sort of like an online coop that never stops.
JSGME + hsfx, zuti 1.12 (the switcher thing is very nice) and we have a blast. sunday about 2 hours.
we just added two more in the same basket- hadn't played in several years but heard we were screwing around etc
look for blitzpigs, or me as thedawg and come on down. or post when you fly, not a lot of time to fly, but enough, eh?
new sounds, new maps, some new graphics seems like the good ol days
The following words in your search query were ignored because they are too common words: obama.
Each word must consist of at least 3 characters and must not contain more than 14 characters excluding wildcards.
JoeA

Post by JoeA »

Still fly once in awhile-been flying a bit more now that I did a big upgrade. Not online anymore, never tried the mods (stuck on 4.09 for now) and I think the online thing was ruined by all the different mods. Offline a mixed bag I understand, some good stuff got into 4.09 (Team Daidilos isn't Fatcat part of that team?) but lots of crap too.

Anyway been playing a couple of other games I missed out on due to my crap computer, Silent Hunter IV with RFB (Real Fleet Boat-the Silent Hunter series was meant to be mod friendly from the start) and Steel Fury playing some T-34 and Pz-IV tank goodness. 8-)

Looking at Rise of Flight and possibly Lockon etc. as well, anyone fly these?
JoeA

Post by JoeA »

Oh and our "friend" Jumo has been making a name for himself at the Zoo:

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/ ... 074398/p/2

That said I think he is right about the mods (I mean moderators). :|
Dawg

Post by Dawg »

the mods are UBI are the very typical loser given power over others. Bullies for the most part.
I know in the early 2000's when I was flying with the mods, getting to do some beta testing, a tag along bigshot, I could post anything almost, say anything, and the few times I went way over the top, got banned for a few days- all because I was playin' with the mods...
Same went with tech support, I'd get instant results vs. some getting ignored..

How many times have we all seen the same thing said by two different folks with two very different results?
The following words in your search query were ignored because they are too common words: obama.
Each word must consist of at least 3 characters and must not contain more than 14 characters excluding wildcards.
ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

Let's see if they ban me. Wouldn't be the first time. And the story I told about Bullet Tooth being fired is true. I'm proud he lost his job at UBI cuz of me. He was a dick to the nth degree.
All the cool LOMAC stuff
Reservoir_Dog wrote:It's been a long time since she's cum
Buzz

Post by Buzz »

I gave everybody shit and never got banned.
Juha

Post by Juha »

Still there, though pretty rarely nowadays. Either WarClouds or ADW, but it all feels pretty stale at the moment to me. Yeah, I tried some of the mods and they just added another level of hassle/configuration issues/long loading times. Some of them are pretty great, but generally I'm no longer in the mood to tinker around different mods to be able to fly online. Offline with mods could be great, though...
All I ever wanted, was my own way
ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

I'll prolly get banned for my response to the Jap dude. I love when they start quoting "forum rules" cuz they have nothing else to say about their actions. Feck 'em.
All the cool LOMAC stuff
Reservoir_Dog wrote:It's been a long time since she's cum
Dawg

Post by Dawg »

Online Safety

We strongly recommend you do not arrange to meet anyone from these forums. Always consult a parent or guardian if appropriate or speak to a Community Manager. You should also not give out personal contact details, including real name, phone number, email or home address.
thats the best rule, ever :lol: