Obama is a dissapointment.....

Gun Nutt

Re: Obama is a dissapointment.....

Post by Gun Nutt »

Obama is a clueless rookie politician who will be schooled and bent over by any savvy world leader. He is Jimmy Carter (worse) without the Forrest Gump brother. We'll be lucky to survive.
Last edited by Gun Nutt on Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Quasar-NL

Post by Quasar-NL »

Gun Nutt wrote:BAAAWWWWW!
Go cry a river, loser! :mrgreen:
Crusty

Post by Crusty »

Gun Nutt wrote:Obama is a clueless rookie politician who will be schooled and bent over by any savvy world leader. He is Jimmy Carter (worse) without the Forrest Gump brother. We'll be lucky to survive, unless someone spends a 50 cal on him.
woop woop..........Condition-purple...................moonbat alert!!!!11
HappyHappy

Post by HappyHappy »

Gun Nutt wrote:Obama is a clueless rookie politician who will be schooled and bent over by any savvy world leader. He is Jimmy Carter (worse) without the Forrest Gump brother. We'll be lucky to survive, unless someone spends a 50 cal on him.
One should be more cautious about threatening remarks....

I also despise the Communist Osama Obama.
I do not see him as a dissapointment.
Perhaps he has not failed as badly as I expected.
But a failure he is.

One bright light has shown this year, Teddy Kennedy is dead.
We can't win em all, but at least Teddy is on the dark side of the grass.

Obama only succeeds in making Bush look good!

HH
Gun Nutt

Post by Gun Nutt »

Obama just won the Nobel Peace Prize, what has he done to be awarded this honor? Nothing. He was nominated two weeks after he was elected and had done nothing yet. What a sham.
Jumoschwanz

Post by Jumoschwanz »

All you neo-cons should start watching the REAL liberal media, like Free Speech TV, and Democracy Now, because they are mercilessly pounding Obama and the thing is, it is just not total crap propaganda like on FOX or any of the other right-media, it is bare facts.

One way that I think Obama is worse than Bush, is that while you knew that either Bush was bullshitting you on orders or clueless as to what his "handlers" were up to, Obama looks us straight in the eye, says something with a smile or sincerity and for all we know never even means a word of it.

Like every president from Johnson to Bush Jr., he is simply and errand boy for the banks.

It is time to stop talking about the tired left and right politics and propaganda and to start educating yourself on BANKS. The BANKS that run the West. The Federal Reserve and the banks of the U.K. and western Europe.

Do I have to say BANKS again? Forget Bush, forget Obama, Clinton, Johnson and Carter, look at the fucking BANKS!

A bank was Obamas biggest individual campaign contributor, all of Obama's appointees are from WALL STREET. The BANKS are the ones who are going to take away your guns, the constitution, and your privacy.

Hello?
fatman

Post by fatman »

And who controls the banks, the Jews :shock: :P
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Dawg wrote:Hey slick remember my predictions about the economy?

I figured that the day the Dow Jones Industrial Average returned to 10,000 would be a good time
to pull the above quote! :lol: :lol: :lol:

slick......up, roughly to the tune of 130% since March. You predicted an Obama-fueled debacle by May.
Don't give up your day job, Dawg. :)
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Jumoschwanz wrote: Like every president from Johnson to Bush Jr., he is simply and errand boy for the banks.
I don't think it works quite that neatly. Still, I'm still amazed when all those nitwits that give us Joe the Plumber, sing the praises of the hard-working middle class, and scream 'America, fuck yeah!!' never seem to catch on to the fact that the same team ends up winning every game. Recessions are the great retrenchers of the wealth of old money in the US. Happens every time, without fail.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
CUDA
Location: The lone Conservative voice in the Liberal Bastion of Portland Oregon

Post by CUDA »

callmeslick wrote:
Dawg wrote:Hey slick remember my predictions about the economy?

I figured that the day the Dow Jones Industrial Average returned to 10,000 would be a good time
to pull the above quote! :lol: :lol: :lol:

slick......up, roughly to the tune of 130% since March. You predicted an Obama-fueled debacle by May.
Don't give up your day job, Dawg. :)
and yet the current unemployment rate sits at 10% and the adjusted unemployment those still unemployed but no longer collecting sits at 17+% the stock market does not reflect the working class
The official unemployment rate may also be dramatically inaccurate based on the Bureau of Labor Statistics method of calculation.

If the government was still calculating the unemployment rate using the same criteria and methods that had last been used during the Clinton administration, the “official” unemployment rate today would be closer to 18%
"In reality, there exists only fact and fiction.
Opinions result from a lack of the former and a reliance on the latter."