The CHEVY VOLT another obamacle..

callmeslick

Re: The CHEVY VOLT another obamacle..

Post by callmeslick »

Wullie wrote:Let's see, if Georgie boy had bought General Motors with as yet uncollected tax dollars, he would be the devil incarnate. Slick can't see that. All he can do talk out of his fat ass about things he has no concept about.
bullshit, when Bush did things that seemed extreme, but necessary to save the economic ass of the nation, I applauded him for it. Like the initial bank bailout. And that, precisely, is what the intervention in GM and Chrysler was.....necessary to save a couple MILLION U.S. jobs. Further, it seems to have worked, at least for the moment, and that was critical. Had we lost those jobs, at that moment(when unemployment and layoffs were at a peak), recovery might well have not started for a decade.
Slick, did like it when the black boys took advantage of you in your past?
nice sentence. Were you asleep in every English class, or just the ones on constructing a coherent sentence or phrase?
The only "hood" I own is attached to a Carhart jacket.
oh, a KKK wannabe, I see...... :roll:
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Wullie

Post by Wullie »

callmeslick wrote:
Slick, did YOU like it when the black boys took advantage of you in your past?
Happier now?

Has the recovery started? Seems like most of the US missed that one.
The Gallup Organization has released its unemployment numbers for February, and the news isn’t good for Americans or for the White House.
http://www.gallup.com/poll/146453/Gallu ... ruary.aspx

The unemployment rate in February, without seasonal adjustment, reached 10.3%—up half a percent from 9.8% at the end of January. That statistic is now essentially the same as it was at the end of February 2010, when the rate 10.4%.

Even more telling, however, is the underemployment rate. This is a metric that combines people who unemployed with those who have accepted part-time or temporary work in the face of slowdowns in their industries. That number soared to 19.9% in February, which is higher than it was at this point a year ago when it was at 19.7%.

The findings in this recent survey dovetail with those of a report released by Gallup on Tuesday, showing a drop in consumer confidence over the last two weeks of February. During that period, Gallup's Economic Confidence Index fell from –18 to –30. Gallup ascribes the trend to

a deterioration in the jobs situation combined with surging gas prices, budget battles at the federal and state level, and declines on Wall Street.

UPDATE: This morning the Bureau of Labor Statistics released its own economic summary, which revealed that nonfarm payroll employment increased by 192,000 in February and that the unemployment rate showed little changed at 8.9 percent. These numbers seem to contradict the Gallup findings presented in this article. A phone call to BLS shed little light on what appears to be a glaring disparity. The individual I spoke with said it is BLS policy not to comment on data from other polling organizations. I have placed a call to Gallup and will report their reaction as soon as I have it.

Continue reading on Examiner.com: Poll: Unemployment back up to 10.3%, underemployment to 19.9% (UPDATED) - National Libertarian | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/libertarian-in- ... z1FkolU2UJ
http://www.examiner.com/libertarian-in- ... nt-to-19-9
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

Wullie seems to be somewhat fascinated with black boys.
Wullie

Post by Wullie »

Reservoir_Dog wrote:Wullie seems to be somewhat fascinated with black boys.
Slick is the one intent on kissing black asses and apologizing for his glorious whiteness at every opportunity. Slick defends pretty much every move Barry makes because Barry is partially black. The fact that his policies are wrecking the Western Hemisphere have nothing to do it.

Slick professes to belong to exclusive clubs where "unfortunately" there are no black members "because they can't afford it". He thinks it's grand to be served by blacks, but chooses to isolate himself from them and then make excuses. Why doesn't he buy them a membership? WHY? That would be simply because he would be ostracized by his fellow elitists. We simply can't have that now can we?

Then the cork soaker calls me a racist. I'd bet there are more old white sheets and hoods in his family's past than have ever been in mine.

Go shovel some snow. :lol:
nuf

Post by nuf »

Wullie Wullie... :lol:
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

It's okay Wullie. It's 2011. Times have changed. There's nothing wrong with you coming out and being "one" with your blackness.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Only..the "Shadow" knows.... ;)
Wullie

Post by Wullie »

Reservoir_Dog wrote:It's okay Wullie. It's 2011. Times have changed. There's nothing wrong with you coming out and being "one" with your blackness.
I'll never wear a skirt and become "one" with the Kanadiens.

Keep standing up for your daddy. It's only proper. :lol:
Buzz

Post by Buzz »

Rip up all the asphalt, and go back to horses.

Screw the Arabs.

Buy stock in hay.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Buy stock in "boot scrapers".... 8-)