Illegals and crime

Daiichidoku

Re: Illegals and crime

Post by Daiichidoku »

Daiichidoku

Post by Daiichidoku »

and yet another one, around the same time, but referencing a different time block

http://newmexicoindependent.com/25201/l ... ping-a-bit

again this shows that one can spin anything

u can make it so prison pop is up, to further your agenda, or make it look like its going down, to....what kiddies? yes! further agendas!
nuf

Post by nuf »

Haha, quit fucking with us, post your real answer, this can´t be it :lol:

ruggbutt wrote:
callmeslick wrote: prove it.
Prove me wrong. I live here, I know what the facts are. You've been telling me for years how much you know about the place that I live, about construction, about illegals, about the housing market, et al.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

love it. I call on 'made up statitistics', and he comes back with 'I just know it's true' with NOTHING to back it up. I asked you to prove it, Rugg, not state your paranoid opinion for the umpteenth time. And, as Buzz says, if you don't like it, leave.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

Well, Rugg is certainly getting his ass kicked on this one.
ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

callmeslick wrote:I asked you to prove it
I told you before douchebag, I'm done posting stats cuz when I prove what I've posted you are suspiciously silent or you invoke (that's a right wing website or it's Fox).......

But if you're going to question me then prove me wrong. Cuz unfortunately most normal people won't believe a statement is incorrect just cuz a (east coast) douchebag like yourself sez it ain't so. One more thing: Phoenix is #1 in the world for kidnapping. That's a fact. Got something else to say, prove me wrong. Douche.

As for Daii: We have more people living in Phoenix than in the whole state of New Mexico. Apples and oranges my friend.

Res: The only one getting his ass kicked is you cuz you live in Canada. Which I place right next to Mexico as the place where scumbags come from.
All the cool LOMAC stuff
Reservoir_Dog wrote:It's been a long time since she's cum
Daiichidoku

Post by Daiichidoku »

ruggbutt wrote:As for Daii: We have more people living in Phoenix than in the whole state of New Mexico. Apples and oranges my friend.

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/dpp/news/cr ... p-09162010

Published : Thursday, 16 Sep 2010, 7:06 PM MDT

"Phoenix Police Sgt. Trent Crump says "We believe that the city of Phoenix is one of the safest places for people to live and work and go to school."
ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

Daiichidoku wrote:
"Phoenix Police Sgt. Trent Crump says "We believe that the city of Phoenix is one of the safest places for people to live and work and go to school."
You did see what his rank is, didn't you?
All the cool LOMAC stuff
Reservoir_Dog wrote:It's been a long time since she's cum
Buzz

Post by Buzz »

What does this mean?

Phoenix is #1 in the world for kidnapping.

You have the most, or none?

Hard to beat my town. No murder, rape, robbery, kidnap, auto theft, etc,

It's like Mayberry.
Daiichidoku

Post by Daiichidoku »

Buzz wrote:Hard to beat my town. No murder, rape, robbery, kidnap, auto theft, etc,
It's like Mayberry.
so its like you're in canada, except you have more guns n less bears :P

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_Canada

interesting

"in recent years, the gap in violent crime rates between the United States and Canada has narrowed due to a precipitous drop in the violent crime rate in the U.S. For example, while the aggravated assault rate declined for most of 1990s in the U.S. and was 324 per 100,000 in 2000, the aggravated assault rate in Canada remained relatively steady throughout and was 143 per 100,000 in 2000. In other areas, the U.S. had a faster decline. For instance, whereas the murder rate in Canada declined by 36% between 1991 and 2004, the U.S. murder rate declined by 44%. Surprisingly, both Saskatoon and Regina consistently have Violent Crime rates that would place them among the 10 most violent cities in the US, and often individually exceed larger US centres in terms of Total numbers for Aggravated Assaults and Robbery"

"Approximately 70 percent of the total murders in the U.S. are committed with firearms, versus about 30 percent in Canada" (lacrosse and/or hockey sticks, natch ;) )