Well, about that winning hearts and minds thing in Astan

ruggbutt

Re: Well, about that winning hearts and minds thing in Astan

Post by ruggbutt »

nuf wrote: If i somehow killed them i still wouldn´t feel it was awesome (and if given the chance pose with their bodies)
Neither would I. But your comment is what I was responding to. You can tell cuz I quoted you.
All the cool LOMAC stuff
Reservoir_Dog wrote:It's been a long time since she's cum
nuf

Post by nuf »

The intention to show that video was not to show that a wounded was killed but to show what attitudes some of the kids have that are trusted to bring peace to that region. It makes it easier to understand while certain strategies are not working and why kids like that fuck it up for everyone and especially the US.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Some folks here don't get it....
Killing people is an ugly business...
A soldiers duty and job is to kill people...
I don't give a shit about pictures that they take...
Now, when they have the dead mounted and stuffed,
hung on the wall...maybe then....a little.

Everyone of us is here, now, because a soldier did his duty....
If you don't like the thought of that....maybe, ya oughta "off yerself" in protest...(jes kidding)... a little.

Take a look around the world...and see...which countries? Honor basic human rights....
Look at the countries that don't. They are the countries with a shit load of pussies as a population...
Pussies ain't worth saving....or spending money on....or the time it took to write this....

History suggests...Survival is for the strongest and the most fit.
History tells.....Pussies get hosed. Every time......
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

nuf wrote:The intention to show that video was not to show that a wounded was killed but to show what attitudes some of the kids have that are trusted to bring peace to that region. It makes it easier to understand while certain strategies are not working and why kids like that fuck it up for everyone and especially the US.
The A'stanis are "two" fucking ignorant "two" understand "Democracy"...
Why? Their religion, culture and education...prevent it's inception...

Obama is "two" fuckiing arrogant to understand this...

Old Pudfark sez: " Anybody who has honorably served in our military? Is Not A Kid... "

Pudfark sez: " I don't give a shit about A'stan. For the reasons I've mentioned...and some of yours... "
Darkhorse

Post by Darkhorse »

callmeslick wrote:.............................Obama is trying(whether you see it or not) to change the image of the US in the Arab world...................... .
I see it and don't like the image he is trying to change it to.
Now we have demonstrable evidence that if you try to lead from behind, eventually the guys up front will stop looking back for instructions.
Government-coerced expression is a feature of dictatorships that has no place in a free country
nuf

Post by nuf »

Well in a "modern" war where the media has a bg part in securing the support of the public country/worldwide i think many people see it differently. Pictures like that go around the world in seconds. It´s not that stuff like that has never happened but that now everyone can see what actually happens in wars.

Declaring to win the hearts and minds of the people while almost daily news and pictures like these come out is useless. The hearts and minds strategy through the military is flawed and stories like these illustrate that well. That is why i think a strategy change is necessary and the military needs to pull out.
Pudfark wrote: A soldiers duty and job is to kill people...
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

nuf wrote:Well in a "modern" war where the media has a bg part in securing the support of the public country/worldwide i think many people see it differently. Pictures like that go around the world in seconds. It´s not that stuff like that has never happened but that now everyone can see what actually happens in wars.

Declaring to win the hearts and minds of the people while almost daily news and pictures like these come out is useless. The hearts and minds strategy through the military is flawed and stories like these illustrate that well. That is why i think a strategy change is necessary and the military needs to pull out.
Pudfark wrote: A soldiers duty and job is to kill people...
Nuf, I am well established, on the record, saying the "media" does not belong on the "battlefield". For, the very reasons
that you mention. The "hearts and mind" statement is pure political bullshit. You know it, I know it and everybody with any
common sense knows it... The winner of any fight, is the one who dictates the terms....not the dumb fuck who negotiates them.

Historical Reference: Go back about 65 years and fast forward to present, take a look at Germany, Japan and Italy.

Old Pudfark sez: " War should be "handled" like a trip to the whore house? Get it up, Get it in and Get out....when your done... "
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Darkhorse wrote:
callmeslick wrote:.............................Obama is trying(whether you see it or not) to change the image of the US in the Arab world...................... .
Darkhorse.....a big +1 8-)
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Darkhorse wrote:
That's fair enough. I'll disagree. Now we are down to opinions, each to their own.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
fatman

Post by fatman »

nuf wrote:dumb kids who signed up freely to go into another country to kill its people
And here i was thinking they signed on to defend the US you knwo home and hearth, im sure that almost everyone over there does not want to be there. And what i find ironic in a fecked up political situation the hadji rebels in Libya have fought in Afghanistna against the US now they are de facto allies and might even be armed, now i find that more repulsive than mere photos