Hows this for a funny

fatman

Hows this for a funny

Post by fatman »

Reading some CNN and theres a Ron Paul article how this comment down the bottom, little does this dude know :lol:
DTinNYC
Ron Paul does a good job of sounding reasonable and sane, but read what he's actually proposing: he wants to privatize the creation of money. That's insane! The minting and creation of currency SHOULD be left with the central government, anything else is an invitation to CHAOS.
And a bit further on is this for real?
All arguments aside, the Constitution s ... of Debts"

If so how did that one go by the way side?
callmeslick

Re: Hows this for a funny

Post by callmeslick »

answer to the second question: states do not make legal tender any more. However, at the outset, we sort of had a crazy quilt of currency, issued more or less locally in the various states. Thus, the answer to your first question might lie in the fact that no mention was made of a central, national currency, or what it should be backed by. I'm not at all sure, however, what the legalities behind currency are. The writer is correct in stating that private currency creation would, in this day and age, be sheer chaos.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

Thing is that the Federal Reserve isn't part of the government. It's a private entity. I'd like to read that whole story.
All the cool LOMAC stuff
Reservoir_Dog wrote:It's been a long time since she's cum
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

I believe what y'all are referencing is the U.S. going from the "Gold Standard" to the "BS" standard....

All you have to do is watch the news now days....This country runs on BS and it's solid gold...

Pretty soon, you'll be able to get a "roll of 20's" as a result of the BS....and the "green folks" will insist that they be bio-degradable....a hundred bucks worth should wipe out the problem...Ya Think?

One ply , two ply or reply? :mrgreen:

Old Pudfark......
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

ruggbutt wrote:Thing is that the Federal Reserve isn't part of the government. It's a private entity. I'd like to read that whole story.
then, by all means, go do it. It is very well documented. Get back to us, and tell us what you've learned.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Pudfark wrote: All you have to do is watch Fox news now days....This country runs on BS and it's solid gold...
fixed, and true, as written above.
Pretty soon, you'll be able to get a "roll of 20's" as a result of the BS....and the "green folks" will insist that they be bio-degradable....a hundred bucks worth should wipe out the problem...Ya Think?
do you have any idea of how many times in my life folks have said this sort of stuff?? And, guess what, the currency has held up pretty well, as far as I can tell.
One ply , two ply or reply? :mrgreen:
your level of output might require something between 3 ply and cardboard. :roll:
ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

callmeslick wrote:[
All you have to do is watch Fox news now days....This country runs on BS and it's solid gold...
Towing the party line, eh Slick? What's more "fair and balanced"? CNN. Not.
All the cool LOMAC stuff
Reservoir_Dog wrote:It's been a long time since she's cum
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

no competition, CNN. Fox spends most of its time on commentary. As I said, on the two hours per day in which they actually do news stories, Fox is fine. However, they spend the other 22 hours on the kind of partisan, fact-free, attack drivel that has served your masters just fine as a distraction for the peons.
nicolas10

Post by nicolas10 »

And I thort the creation of money was already privatized :shock:

IMO all this talk about privatising the creation of money is a plot to make the average joe think that the creation of money isn't already privatized :ugeek:

N
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

capital and currency(money) are two different things, Nic.