Hows this for a funny

Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: Hows this for a funny

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

callmeslick wrote:As I said, on the two hours per day in which they actually do news stories, Fox is fine. However, they spend the other 22 hours on the kind of partisan, fact-free, attack drivel that has served your masters just fine as a distraction for the peons.
No shit. When I need a good laugh I'll turn on Fox news over the Comedy Channel any time! Sunday mornings are a hoot!
ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

Again, the foreigner commenting on American affairs. I ROFL at that.
All the cool LOMAC stuff
Reservoir_Dog wrote:It's been a long time since she's cum
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

"Fox spends most of its time on commentary." Those are your words Slick....and by the way, so do you... :lol:
ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

Too bad Slick's commentary comes directly from the DNC playbook.
All the cool LOMAC stuff
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Pudfark wrote:"Fox spends most of its time on commentary." Those are your words Slick....and by the way, so do you... :lol:
dude, it's a forum. I don't think anyone's coming here for breaking news updates. :roll:
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

ruggbutt wrote:Too bad Slick's commentary comes directly from the DNC playbook.
some folks in the DNC would be peeing themselves if they heard that! :lol:
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

ruggbutt wrote:Again, the foreigner commenting on American affairs. I ROFL at that.
And you've never been known comment on anything outside of "American affairs"......right? :roll:
And by the way, it's called Fox News...not Fox American News. They do happen to make some sort of an attempt at covering things that happen outside of the continental United States. Sometimes they even cover things that have absolutely nothing to do with America. Or is that when you turn your blinders on?
ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

Reservoir_Dog wrote:
And you've never been known comment on anything outside of "American affairs"......right?
America is the only superpower in the world. Therefore, you nor anything your countrymen have to say matter much.
All the cool LOMAC stuff
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Hey Ruggbutt,

Reservoirdog really does have a point there...The same fellow that owns FOX also owns The Sun, which is a British Paper/Tabloid....and it is worth a read...especially page3 and the prominent FOX link.....lol I really think Slick oughta take a look at the Sunonline.com (the internet version) go to page3 section and see what a "boob" really looks like.. :lol:

Old Pudfark....who sez...Page3 rocks.....
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

ruggbutt wrote:
Reservoir_Dog wrote:
And you've never been known comment on anything outside of "American affairs"......right?
America is the only superpower in the world. Therefore, you nor anything your countrymen have to say matter much.

somewhere, some Chinese guy has to be reading this and chuckling.