The attack at Ft. Hood

Soapy

Re: The attack at Ft. Hood

Post by Soapy »

On the Tangent, Yellow and Darkhorse echo my sentiments.

In fact they both saved me a lot of typing.
ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

I'm impressed that Yellow didn't come off sounding like a commie in this thread. But he's right (as is Darkhorse). Slick needs to sit in his east coast (quasi-douchebag) neighborhood and stop with the rhetoric and the elitism.
All the cool LOMAC stuff
Reservoir_Dog wrote:It's been a long time since she's cum
Soapy

Post by Soapy »

But alas, Ruggmunch spoils my mood :D

I wonder if Ruggie has a silo full of bullsheet, to keep all his things in :shock:

Dood, they are like, all welcoming the new dood like, and would you like goat for dinner too ! 8-)
Darkhorse

Post by Darkhorse »

Darkhorse wrote:
Pudfark wrote: Question for Darkhorse? ... has it (US Army) been corrupted by Political Correctness?
After reading this http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,573547,00.html it appears that the answer is definitly yes.
Now we have demonstrable evidence that if you try to lead from behind, eventually the guys up front will stop looking back for instructions.
Government-coerced expression is a feature of dictatorships that has no place in a free country
ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

I find it funny about the whole "muslims fighting muslims" excuse. Muslims don't get along with each other and when one muslim leader signs a treaty of some kind with another they often end up breaking it.
All the cool LOMAC stuff
JoeA

Post by JoeA »

ruggbutt wrote:I find it funny about the whole "muslims fighting muslims" excuse. Muslims don't get along with each other and when one muslim leader signs a treaty of some kind with another they often end up breaking it.
+1 Just read some history of the Middle East and Islam, they've fought each other as often...as Christians have fought each other. :roll:
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

ruggbutt wrote:I find it funny about the whole "muslims fighting muslims" excuse. Muslims don't get along with each other and when one muslim leader signs a treaty of some kind with another they often end up breaking it.
Joe beat me to the punch....I read this earlier, rolled my eyes and thought, "yeah, only Muslims would do a thing like that!" Man, you're thick, at times.....
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

callmeslick wrote: rolled my eyes and thought, "yeah, only Muslims would do a thing like that!"
You really are an idiot Slick. Nice job on adding the "only" as if it was my quote. Total DNC playbook move, number 29 IIRC. If you'd bothered to read the article the raghead who shot his fellow soldiers was saying that muslims don't want to fight muslims. Which is a crock of shit and I commented on that. As for Christians, that wasn't part of the article and isn't in play regarding the shooting. It was about a muslim shooting who he perceived to be infidels. No where in that article was the word "Christian". I know, I used word search in FF and nothing came up.

But as usual, you clearly don't comprehend what you're reading. And when the next Christian soldier kills 12 and wounds 31 and uses his religion as an excuse I'll tell you that organized religion as a whole is a joke. Just like I've said on these very boards in the past. I won't hold my breath though. You just don't see the same percentages of other religions pull this crap as you see the muslims do. Not only that but dude was a coward. Conscientious objector? Fag............

Slick, have I told you that you're even stupider than you accuse Pudfark of being?
All the cool LOMAC stuff
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

ah, ruggie, ever the enlightened one. Funny how you don't exactly bother with that 'all religion is a crock' thing, when you choose to focus on Muslims. Look, there are nuts loose in all religions, but I'm not about to write off religions as a farce. Religion can, and has, helped some folks accomplish good things. I'm just sort of down on generalities. Actually, the article just speaks to a warped person, saying twisted-up things. So what?

However, the article addresses, in yet another way, what I said back on the first page. Why the heck was this guy promoted?? It is starting to sound like W Reed just wanted him out of there, bumped him upstairs and assigned him to Hood. That sort of thing happens in corporate bureaucracies, as well, but in a matter of military security during wartime?? :shock:
Last edited by callmeslick on Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

HappyHappy wrote:The raghead has two 9MM bullets in his "brain". My guess is they will
pull the plug before mid week.
11/10/09--AP
Hasan, awake and talking to doctors, met his lawyer Monday in the Texas hospital where he is recovering under guard from gunshot wounds in the rampage Thursday that left 13 people dead and 29 injured. Officials said he will be tried in a military court, not a civilian one.

I don't know where you are getting your information, HH, but the dude took 4 rounds to the torso. Who needs actual journalists, though, when you can just make stuff up! Whee! :lol: