Possible Man Crush

Pudfark

Possible Man Crush

Post by Pudfark »

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/viral-v ... book-post/

Comments on the video ?

Old Pudfark sez: " This is when the second amendment is supposed to crush the first. "
ruggbutt

Re: Possible Man Crush

Post by ruggbutt »

That's awesome!
All the cool LOMAC stuff
Reservoir_Dog wrote:It's been a long time since she's cum
Soapy

Post by Soapy »

Cool as..wait no not cool at all.

Rather than spying on your kids, and then shooting their laptop ( and if the kids are smart they will use a smartphone or a friends laptop or FB account anyway ) why not let them be kids, post what they want and ignore it?

So if I was that kid, I'd Google SSL and use proxies and also find other ways to vent my anger at my parents, without having my laptop shot.

Or perhaps talk to your kids and accept that they will piss and moan when with their friends about their parents, like we did before the internet.

That guy is an idiot, and if he had real stones, he would accept that kids talk shit with each other and not post a video about it.

But hey, he shoots a laptop...cool.
ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

Children have no right to privacy, period. They belong to their parents till they're old enuf to be out on their own. That kid has no respect and because you can't beat your kids any more they have to be taught another way. Besides, the parent paid for the laptop, it's his. And don't tell me you've never smashed a keyboard or another computer part cuz you were pissed................
All the cool LOMAC stuff
Reservoir_Dog wrote:It's been a long time since she's cum
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Soapy....it's about disobedience and disrespect in a child.
It's about being a responsible parent.

I did something once, very similar (no guns). Similar issue with stepson...bounced the desktop computer, I built for him, off the floor a couple of times.....he was told not to use it as a previous punishment....it never got fixed and he never got another one....he was 15 years old at the time....and yes, it got his attention.

That lad was very creative and smart....I should tell you sometime about the occasion when I took his bedroom and bathroom doors.....sweet memories those..... ;)
fatman

Post by fatman »

Wow exploding hollow points where can i get some ah journalism at its best :lol:

And you know whats funny he probably just made his daughter flunk school maybe im tipping she would have had most of not all her work on it and we all know school flunkies lead to teen pregnancy he thinks he had it bad before :o
CUDA
Location: The lone Conservative voice in the Liberal Bastion of Portland Oregon

Post by CUDA »

Seems like he just added to his problems. he just told his daughter if she doesn't do what he expects her to do he'll take out his gun to solve his problems and the next time it might be on her, his problems as a parent just got a WHOLE lot worse.

Maybe they SHOULD require an IQ test before people are allowed to procreate, because this guy wasn't very smart :roll:

and we wonder why we have things like Columbine.
"In reality, there exists only fact and fiction.
Opinions result from a lack of the former and a reliance on the latter."

fatman

Post by fatman »

CUDA wrote:Maybe they SHOULD require an IQ test before people are allowed to procreate,
Why do that jusy bring in firearms controls win/win :P
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Well folks....how do ya "spank" a fifteen year old?
If'n yer answer is "ya shouldn't have to"...in theory, I would agree.
However, if the circumstances are? "That you must"...what would you do?

Non-Parents need not answer the above....

For the record.
Parent rule Number 1. Never,ever negotiate with your children.
Y'all feel free to add some... :)
Hawklore

Post by Hawklore »

fatman wrote:Wow exploding hollow points where can i get some ah journalism at its best

No... The guy in this video states he is shooting exploding hollow points...

Watch the video.

This guy is disturbed... his anger and frustration is so pent up he's stumbling over simple words, he's doing irrational things, any right minded person who doesn't do drugs or carry a wad of thousands of dollars wouldn't destroy a laptop they just spent money to fix...

I'll take care and teach this girl a lesson, just leave it to me... I'll have her running back to you dad in no time...
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite
you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man." -- Mark Twain