They lied to keep the funding coming? Say it ain't so!

ruggbutt

They lied to keep the funding coming? Say it ain't so!

Post by ruggbutt »

All the cool LOMAC stuff
Reservoir_Dog wrote:It's been a long time since she's cum
CUDA
Location: The lone Conservative voice in the Liberal Bastion of Portland Oregon

Re: They lied to keep the funding coming? Say it ain't so!

Post by CUDA »

WTF Rugg, you know you cant slam the Liberal's with a news site thats not FOX, your stooping to new lows here.
"In reality, there exists only fact and fiction.
Opinions result from a lack of the former and a reliance on the latter."

callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Once again, not a liberal or conservative thing. Global climate change has become a political football,
and thus, caused the extreme politicization of the science involved. At this point(on both sides of the
debate), the scientific literature has become a joke. If this sort of crap occurred in any other scientific
field, it would be ended and quickly.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

I've been telling Slick and other lefties for years that Global Warming isn't affected by mankind. I love how the truth always seems to get out. You can't lie forever, even if you're one of those left leaning scientists.
All the cool LOMAC stuff
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

ruggbutt wrote:I've been telling Slick and other lefties for years that Global Warming isn't affected by mankind.
and, I've been telling you that the above statement is ludicrous. Mankind has had a profound effect on the planet, clearly documented. Hell, I just read a study that indicates the effect of men arriving in North America on the larger species of mammals we once had here, and that was thousands of years ago, with a comparative handful of humans. The only debate would be whether the effects due to man are SO significant as to overwhelm the natural cycles of the planet. Or, in other words is there Global Warming or
merely large pockets of regional warming?

I love how the truth always seems to get out. You can't lie forever, even if you're one of those left leaning scientists.
this isn't, if you really look at it, about 'truth' being hidden. It is about limiting the legitimate debate(via the scientific press), which leads to not discovering the truth.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

callmeslick wrote:The only debate would be whether the effects due to man are SO significant as to overwhelm the natural cycles of the planet.
The fact is they aren't. We cannot warm the planet. It's a natural cycle that occurs on this planet and has done so for millions of years. Scientists have proven that. No one debates after the last ice age that the planet warmed up. There were lots of (sub) humans at that time as well. Did their campfires warm the planet? I think not.
this isn't, if you really look at it, about 'truth' being hidden. It is about limiting the legitimate debate(via the scientific press), which leads to not discovering the truth.
It's about scientists allowing their political beliefs to override the evidence they're seeing. The fact is that these left leaning scientists don't want to hear anything that doesn't fit their Al Gore model for the planet.
They show that some of the field's most prominent scientists were so wedded to theories of man-made global warming that they ridiculed dissenters who asked for copies of their data ("have to respond to more crap criticisms from the idiots"), cheered the deaths of skeptical journalists, and plotted how to keep researchers who reached different conclusions from publishing in peer-reviewed journals.
That's typical DNC behavior. Ridicule and point fingers, revel in their misfortune and when someone's opinion differs use subterfuge. Find me a scientists who is impartial and I'll listen to his findings. But up until now those of us that aren't sheep knew that what we were hearing and seeing from these idiots were bullshit. They fit into the party line a bit too well. The fact is that the whole green movement is less about protecting the planet and more about money. The left has again perverted something that was meant for good and turned it for their benefit. Carbon credits is a perfect example. Gimme a break.
All the cool LOMAC stuff
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

keep up the finger pointing at 'liberals' and the 'DNC'(two entities you clearly have no clue about)....and,
pat yourself on the back for helping add to the poison killing this nation. Smells like treason to me, but your mileage might vary..... :roll:
nicolas10

Post by nicolas10 »

It's even more pernicious than "keep the funding coming"...

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/st ... _machine/7

Nic
ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

callmeslick wrote:....and, pat yourself on the back for helping add to the poison killing this nation. Smells like treason to me, but your mileage might vary..... :roll:
You're fecking awesome Slick!!!! My opinions aren't the same as yours (or the DNC) so my 1st Amendment rights are irrelevant. You and your ilk would have me charged with treason. Hell, speaking negatively at a function with DNC members gets you arrrested. Sieg fecking Heil............

Our founding fathers were so brilliant that they saw this kind of shit coming and set down the law to prevent it. Too bad your party doesn't take their oath to defend and protect the Constitution seriously.
All the cool LOMAC stuff
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

safe to say, our founders had WAY more sense than the trivial, one-size fits all, 'evil liberals', blame game
claptrap that you push. Divisive politics will allow our nation to dither itself into second-rate status. And, no, it's not a problem limited to the right wing of the spectrum.