Commie News Network reports:

nicolas10

Re: Commie News Network reports:

Post by nicolas10 »

BTW when I ask a question I expect an answer. So I asked for the second time.

Nic
ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

Sorry about that, I'll answer. Yes, if you drink with Slick expect to get roofied and anally penetrated. Good thing (if you can call it that) is it looks like a penis only smaller.
All the cool LOMAC stuff
Reservoir_Dog wrote:It's been a long time since she's cum
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

wow! Not only obsessed with me, but sexually obsessed. Get some help, Ruggie.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
nicolas10

Post by nicolas10 »

Alright since youse guys already think I'm a lunatic, I'll tell my theory about one of the reasons of the gulf war...

It's no secret that the new age caballa bullshit features some half angels (half human / half extraterrestrial beings). Surprisingly, those "angels" by some strange coincidence, carry the names of sumerian mythology demons. By yet another coincidence all the sumerian texts (tablets) exposed at the Bagdad musem of Iraq disappeared when it was "looted" while the nearby ministry of energy was left untouched thanks to US army protection. A few hundred vases were since returned to the Iraqi gvt. Microfilms representing the sumerian tablets were also alledgedly destroyed. Anyway they disappeared too.

Now Iran, the craddle of yet another civilisation that predates or at the very least is contemporary to the old testament, and which is really intricated with the history of religions has to go down? Syria, which is part of the craddle of christianity, with such sacred cities like Antioch for instance have to go down?

Remember there were several christian ministers in the Syrian government. At the time of the Iraqi invasion, even the prime minister of Iraq was a christian.

Everything in the middle east that is not fundamental islamism is replaced by fundamental islamism, why?

The only explanation is: to justify israel's war again all its neighbours, and leaving the whole area, which is the craddle of christianity in the hands of one zionist state.

Why a christian would let this happen is beyond me. Christians are being slaughtered in Iraq, Egypt, Libya, Syria by the salafists that WE put in power. What the fuck people?

Nic
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

nicolas10 wrote:Alright since youse guys already think I'm a lunatic, I'll tell my theory about one of the reasons of the gulf war...

It's no secret that the new age caballa bullshit features some half angels (half human / half extraterrestrial beings). Surprisingly, those "angels" by some strange coincidence, carry the names of sumerian mythology demons. By yet another coincidence all the sumerian texts (tablets) exposed at the Bagdad musem of Iraq disappeared when it was "looted" while the nearby ministry of energy was left untouched thanks to US army protection. A few hundred vases were since returned to the Iraqi gvt. Microfilms representing the sumerian tablets were also alledgedly destroyed. Anyway they disappeared too.

Now Iran, the craddle of yet another civilisation that predates or at the very least is contemporary to the old testament, and which is really intricated with the history of religions has to go down? Syria, which is part of the craddle of christianity, with such sacred cities like Antioch for instance have to go down?

Remember there were several christian ministers in the Syrian government. At the time of the Iraqi invasion, even the prime minister of Iraq was a christian.

Everything in the middle east that is not fundamental islamism is replaced by fundamental islamism, why?

The only explanation is: to justify israel's war again all its neighbours, and leaving the whole area, which is the craddle of christianity in the hands of one zionist state.

Why a christian would let this happen is beyond me. Christians are being slaughtered in Iraq, Egypt, Libya, Syria by the salafists that WE put in power. What the fuck people?

Nic
Seems legit.
I only have one question. What's that tangy white sauce they put in shawarmas?
nicolas10

Post by nicolas10 »

Probably a mix of smashed ganool and water.

Nic
CUDA
Location: The lone Conservative voice in the Liberal Bastion of Portland Oregon

Post by CUDA »

nicolas10 wrote:Why a christian would let this happen is beyond me. Christians are being slaughtered in Iraq, Egypt, Libya, Syria by the salafists that WE put in power. What the fuck people?

Nic
WELL, since it was you that traveled down this path. if you had ever read Revelation and some of the biblical prophesies you'd understand. that being said. the Book of Revelation in it self is a difficult book to understand. :D
"In reality, there exists only fact and fiction.
Opinions result from a lack of the former and a reliance on the latter."

nicolas10

Post by nicolas10 »

Explain...