What's old will be new again.

Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

What's old will be new again.

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

So, we've all spent the last 4 years listening to Pud bitch, whine, snot, snivel, beef, groan, fret, fuss, wail, bawl, blubber, cuss, whimper, moan, cry, bleat, copy and paste ad nauseam while he blamed Obama and the Democrats for EVERY problem the United States of America has EVER had.

But that's all in the past now.
So what does our future hold in the Pilot's Lounge?

If Obama wins in November.......
We will spend the 4 years listening to Pud bitch, whine, snot, snivel, beef, groan, fret, fuss, wail, bawl, blubber, cuss, whimper, moan, cry, bleat, copy and paste ad nauseam while he blames Obama and the Democrats for EVERY problem the United States of America has EVER had.

If Romney wins in November.......
We will spend the next 4 years listening to Pud bitch, whine, snot, snivel, beef, groan, fret, fuss, wail, bawl, blubber, cuss, whimper, moan, cry, bleat, copy and paste ad nauseam while he blames the Democrats for EVERY failure Romney has and for EVERY problem the United States of America has EVER had.

Now don't get me wrong, while I may diss him, I understand that Pud's passions run deep.
But perhaps it's time that Tolwyn started a separate forum for politics. I know the subject has come up before. But maybe it's time. The Lounge has become pigeonholed.
It's lost it's mantra...... "Kick back, relax and have a laugh."

I really think there should be a separate forum for political threads.
Let the Lounge be what the Lounge is supposed to be.

What say you?
ruggbutt

Re: What's old will be new again.

Post by ruggbutt »

If Romney wins and doesn't act right and do the right thing for this country, you're gonna see me criticize his ass just like I do Obama.
All the cool LOMAC stuff
Reservoir_Dog wrote:It's been a long time since she's cum
ChipznBeer

Re: What's old will be new again.

Post by ChipznBeer »

I gotta say I agree with this idea. 8-)

Or if you guys don't know how to navigate away from the 'Lounge' to the 'Political' forum then rename this the 'Political Lounge' and add a new forum and name it 'Shits and Giggles' or 'Frivolous Rhetoric' or just plain 'Stupid Shit'.

.....just an idea. :)