They lied to keep the funding coming? Say it ain't so!

Yellow77

Re: They lied to keep the funding coming? Say it ain't so!

Post by Yellow77 »

The U.S. will collapse because there will be no middle class to pay the taxes. All of the wealth is being funneled to the top from the middle.
nicolas10

Post by nicolas10 »

Not gone, just done
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

nicolas10 wrote:Not gone, just done
define 'done', especially in light of a huge reserve of private capital, possession of the vast bulk of nuclear arsenal,and a longish history of rising(albeit at the last freaking moment) to huge challenges. I'd be curious to hear what you expect to see, and why. As for yellow's commentary, I would ask him: What on earth would keep the middle class from finally rising up and taking control, using the system of government we have in place? Sure, they've put up with a lot, and been put in bad shape, but the numbers still work in their favor, if the system is worked right. The only thing that has, to date, kept this assraping going is the ease with which the powers-that-be manage to keep the lower economic classes divided.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
nicolas10

Post by nicolas10 »

What the hell does the nuclear arsenal have to do with this?

The US are going to do themselves. It's not like there will be a war with China or Russia. When China wants to invade Taiwan the US will do nothing to stop them or else china kills the $ overnight.

No I think if the US get done it would be something internal; Not a civil war but some troubles of sort.

http://business.timesonline.co.uk/tol/b ... 917828.ece
Analysts on bloomberg said that one had to invest in penitentiary shares these days.

Nic
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

nicolas10 wrote:What the hell does the nuclear arsenal have to do with this?
because the US will never be irrelevant, on a worldwide scale, so long as that arsenal stays intact.
Consult history, that's just sort of the way stuff works, nic.
The US are going to do themselves. It's not like there will be a war with China or Russia. When China wants to invade Taiwan the US will do nothing to stop them or else china kills the $ overnight.
I very much agree with this quid pro quo. It's bound to happen someday. Still, China has to keep that economy bubbling along, or deal with a billion pissed off people if things go south. Without the US, the markets are just not threre.
http://business.timesonline.co.uk/tol/b ... 917828.ece
Analysts on bloomberg said that one had to invest in penitentiary shares these days.

Nic
he who invests on Bloomberg's advice is destined to lose money.
Slick
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.