When is it ok to fist your partner?

callmeslick

Re: When is it ok to fist your partner?

Post by callmeslick »

CUDA wrote:13 states allow abortion for a minor WITHOUT perantal consent.
almost every state has a clause that allows abortion for a minor if it is deemed a medical emergency without parental consent with NO court order required, a medical emergency has been and can be deemd to be psycological, so a minor child in ANY state can get an abortion if they feel that by telling their parents it could be deemed a psycological strain INCLUDING Pennsylvania
first, if you expect me to have a problem with the above, sorry. Second, it in no way allows or suggests that school employees get involved. In fact, I can guarantee you that any employee getting involved in such a manner in my school district would be summarily fired. You see, Cuda, that is one of the beauties of our system, we have a strong concept of States rights, so every state does not have to have the same
set of rules. Now, the original point of discussion is whether the gentlemen cited in the article in some way works his 'gay voodoo' or whatever into his role as Presidential Advisor on School Safety. I have heard here utterly nothing to indicate that he has, in any way. Your abortion rant is completely off the point, and frankly, over 50% of the nation feels that abortion, with some restrictions, ought to be allowed.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

How many states feel it's ok to fist a 14 y/o?
All the cool LOMAC stuff
Reservoir_Dog wrote:It's been a long time since she's cum
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

only Arizona, to my knowledge. :P
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

You'd scream like a little bitch if someone was fisting your kid. But as long as it ain't happening to you and yours you're ok with pamphlets like that being handed out to the underage crowd, where ever they're being handed out. From one of Obama Bin Laden's cabinet members.........You have problems.
All the cool LOMAC stuff
Reservoir_Dog wrote:It's been a long time since she's cum
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

I'd kill the person who tried to FORCE me to send my kid to a meeting wherein they discuss that crap. So, how does a 14 year old end up attending?? Think bad parenting, and quit blaming folks attempting to provide sex ed to older teenagers and young adults.
CUDA
Location: The lone Conservative voice in the Liberal Bastion of Portland Oregon

Post by CUDA »

your ignorance is amazing. YOU HAVE NO SAY IN WHAT YOUR KIDS LEARN IN SCHOOL.
"In reality, there exists only fact and fiction.
Opinions result from a lack of the former and a reliance on the latter."

callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

CUDA wrote:your ignorance is amazing. YOU HAVE NO SAY IN WHAT YOUR KIDS LEARN IN SCHOOL.
nonsense. I vote for my school board, and can run for election to it if I desired. Further, I attend the monthly public meetings of the Board if I have an issue that concerns me. What are you, some sort of sheep that accepts things and doesn't pay attention to how to change them?? By the way, what is it that your children are taught in school that YOU find so objectionable? It would be interesting to hear......
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

further aside to Cuda. Any decent parent ought to be perfectly aware of what is being taught in school. What their kids LEARN is a combination of teaching at school, at home and from a host of other influences(peers, mentors, reading, the Interweb). You write as if school is the sole spot responsible for the education of children. If that is how you think, you are very, very wrong.
CUDA
Location: The lone Conservative voice in the Liberal Bastion of Portland Oregon

Post by CUDA »

do you even have children????

and good for you, you vote for your school board and attend Monthly meeting BFD.

My wife's family are all educators, 4 of her aunts and 1 uncle are Teachers. her Grandmother was a teacher, her Grandfather was a professor emeritus of mathematics at the University of Idaho, and her Uncle was the Superintendent of the Coeur d'Alene School district. I tend to think that my insight and information might be just a little better than yours. and my problems with what is taught would take days to explain and I'm not prepared to waste the effort on your lack of insight.
Last edited by CUDA on Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"In reality, there exists only fact and fiction.
Opinions result from a lack of the former and a reliance on the latter."

callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

CUDA wrote:do you even have children????
yup, I raised a daughter and also took in and raised a nephew from age 13 on(not a task to undertake without patience). I notice you didn't bother to answer my question, either. What is it that your children are learning that you object to??

BTW, I am still actively involved with a couple public school systems, as what the youth of my locales learn will impact the future of my family and myself. I also might well do some teaching in a rural school district as a work to school teacher trainee in my semi-retirement. Thus, don't even go down the road of 'you're not aware of how the schools are now', just because my children are adults.