Funny Clip of this Glenn Beck the Ultra-Rednecks rave about

nuf

Funny Clip of this Glenn Beck the Ultra-Rednecks rave about

Post by nuf »

Ok, we all propably know some agressive but dumb as shit backwards ass hillibilly fuck on the internet who gets his info mainly from this Glenn Beck-Guy.

I basically know about Beck because there are lots of threads on Forums making fun of this guy and his obviously mentally handicapped followers. One comedy goldmine is this thread at somethingawful.com which i guess should be watchable without having an account:

Have We Ever Before Seen the Level of Crazy That is Glenn Beck?
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showth ... id=3163855

Today i had a laugh about this clip
http://themoderatevoice.com/43047/jon-s ... hypocrisy/
callmeslick

Re: Funny Clip of this Glenn Beck the Ultra-Rednecks rave about

Post by callmeslick »

what is truly scary is that some folks in America actually believe this nitwit. I think he himself(off air, and off record) would freely cop to the fact that he is putting on an act, for his personal enrichment, but some folks think his BS is legitimate. Frightening times, if this sort of stuff becomes the standard for political discourse.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
callmeslick

Re: Funny Clip of this Glenn Beck the Ultra-Rednecks rave about

Post by callmeslick »

best summation I ever read about Glenn Beck:
"Even the leather-winged shouting heads at Fox News look like intellectual giants next to this bleating, benighted Cassandra. It's like someone found a manic, doom-prophesying hobo in a sandwich board, shaved him, shot him full of Zoloft and gave him a show."

google up "Idiot Glenn Beck" and watch as thousands of links appear! :lol:
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.