When is it ok to fist your partner?

CUDA
Location: The lone Conservative voice in the Liberal Bastion of Portland Oregon

Re: When is it ok to fist your partner?

Post by CUDA »

HTF did you post a reply when I hadnt even submitted my post yet???????

well good I have 7 adult children and 1 still in school and I have no intention of trying to educate you since you have no wish to understand.
"In reality, there exists only fact and fiction.
Opinions result from a lack of the former and a reliance on the latter."

callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

CUDA wrote:HTF did you post a reply when I hadnt even submitted my post yet???????
a glance at the top of this page shows that somehow, in ACWOS land, Standard time has not kicked in......

fixed...I was going to claim special powers,but... :D
well good I have 7 adult children and 1 still in school and I have no intention of trying to educate you since you have no wish to understand.
I clearly do wish to understand what you feel those children learned, or are now learning, that you feel is both wrong and out of your control. Don't try and be cute and duck the question. You stated clearly that I just don't understand that,"you have no say about what your kids learn in school". Now, I call bullshit.
Give examples.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

callmeslick wrote:how does a 14 year old end up attending?? Think bad parenting, and quit blaming folks attempting to provide sex ed to older teenagers and young adults.
Dude, sex ed is about teaching kids about VD, HIV, birth control, etc. It's not about teaching them about assfucking, blowjobs, fisting or any other such nonsense. I don't give a shit whether it's in school or not. Obama shouldn't have anything to do with people who teach this shit to kids under 18. It's immoral.
All the cool LOMAC stuff
Reservoir_Dog wrote:It's been a long time since she's cum
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Rugg determines 'moral'. Priceless. :)
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

callmeslick wrote:Rugg determines 'moral'. Priceless. :)
Am I to infer from your quote that you have no problems teaching 14 year olds how to fist each other?
All the cool LOMAC stuff
Daiichidoku

Post by Daiichidoku »

is it that they are encouraging them to fist each other, or that they are already doing it and the object is to at least inform them how to do it correctly?

teaching kids proper birth control and std prevention does not mean they are being induced to start having sex, only that when they do start, of thier own accord, they will hopefully be doing it in a non-reckless fashion in regards protection/prevention

imagine if kids in USA were all taught in school how to handle firearms correctly at age 12 for example (stop fapping now, Dawg and Rugg :P)
it doesnt mean all the kids would go out and get guns does it? or that the understanding of what guns can and have done thoughout history will emotionally scar them?

that said, it seems a little superforous to be talking to them about pissin on each other like they are Rugg's rims when there is probably more pertinent subjects that they can learn about at that age
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

ruggbutt wrote:
callmeslick wrote:Rugg determines 'moral'. Priceless. :)
Am I to infer from your quote that you have no problems teaching 14 year olds how to fist each other?
no, you can infer from reading what I have written, repeatedly, that your own article stated that the targeted age group was older. I clearly wrote that any parent that sent their 14 year old to that event was a poor parent. And, since the government official in question had nothing to do with individual teaching sessions, and was merely the keynote speaker and a board member of the foundation, I think it's safe to say that he wasn't doing age checks on events after his speech was over.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Daiichidoku wrote:is it that they are encouraging them to fist each other, or that they are already doing it and the object is to at least inform them how to do it correctly?

teaching kids proper birth control and std prevention does not mean they are being induced to start having sex, only that when they do start, of thier own accord, they will hopefully be doing it in a non-reckless fashion in regards protection/prevention

imagine if kids in USA were all taught in school how to handle firearms correctly at age 12 for example (stop fapping now, Dawg and Rugg :P)
it doesnt mean all the kids would go out and get guns does it? or that the understanding of what guns can and have done thoughout history will emotionally scar them?

that said, it seems a little superforous to be talking to them about pissin on each other like they are Rugg's rims when there is probably more pertinent subjects that they can learn about at that age
eloquent summation. That sound you might hear is reason sailing right over some folks' heads..... :)
ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

callmeslick wrote:I clearly wrote that any parent that sent their 14 year old to that event was a poor parent............. I think it's safe to say that he wasn't doing age checks on events after his speech was over.
He should have been. So is it ok to teach 15 year olds to fist their partners? Howbout 16? 17? Be specific.
All the cool LOMAC stuff
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

see Daii's explanation.