Left Wing America Haters Punish Soldiers for Doing Their Job

Daiichidoku

Re: Left Wing America Haters Punish Soldiers for Doing Their Job

Post by Daiichidoku »

ruggbutt wrote:Look at WW2 when we had German prisoners. They were held by military authority. The trials for crimes against humanity were held in a military court. The people in Guantanamo are there for being caught during the occupation firing upon our soldiers. It's not a civil matter. It's not a criminal matter. It's a military matter.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Declaratio ... ted_States
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

ruggbutt wrote:The liberal agenda has trickled down into the military.
and you know this, how? And further, you seem sure that it has all happened since last January. I'd call that
a flood, more than a trickle. But, then again, I'd call the entire premise bullshit.
Or someone says you're a separatist and accuses you of treason.....................
if someone is actively seeking separatist status from the US, as a US citizen, that would be treason,
wouldn't it?
I never heard the GOP pitch a fit cuz a few ragheads weren't treated with kid gloves when they were incarcerated.
and, you probably wouldn't, as they seem(ever more so) to cater to the few cretins out there that consider people to be 'ragheads', because the have a different religion and culture. Further, civil liberties haven't been much of a GOP strong point since Teddy Roosevelt passed away.......
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

I don't like Rush much but the callers seemed to come to the same conclusion I have about the left hating the military.
All the cool LOMAC stuff
Reservoir_Dog wrote:It's been a long time since she's cum
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

ruggbutt wrote:I don't like Rush much but the callers seemed to come to the same conclusion I have about the left hating the military.
wow! No shit? Who would've thought that would be the case? :roll:
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
fatman

Post by fatman »

ruggbutt wrote:I know they'll be ok, but it's bollocks that they should have to be charged at all.
Its all going as expected 2 have been cleared now its only the dude who threw the punch to go

http://edition.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/meast ... l?hpt=Sbin
Hawklore

Post by Hawklore »

Ok... Since when did terrorists, get the right to be American and use our laws/judicial system?

@ Rugg...
Bush has been gone close to a year. This is happening on Obama's watch and under a congress that has been majority Democrat for almost 3 years. And if you don't think politics has anything to do with this think again son. Ask any soldier out there about ROE and they'll tell you that the politicians are the ones making it and it trickles down the chain of command.

Everything that happens after this point is the result of the current sitting president. I suppose you're gonna blame the huge debt that this country is in on Bush as well.....................
Your the reason people hated Bush so much, and the reason people love Obama so much...

I had no fucking idea political power swung so fast, so much, and SO FUCKING FAST!
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite
you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man." -- Mark Twain
ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

Hawklore wrote: Your the reason people hated Bush so much, and the reason people love Obama so much...
Yep, it's my fault. I'm that fucking powerful. Watch yourself son before I wield my bitch slap stick unto you.

Love the blanket "hate Bush/love Obama so much" rhetoric. Where the fuck do you live? More people here than not dislike Obama. Then again, I'm from the (racist) state of Arizona where we intend to jail illegals for being illegal.

I added the racist comment for Slick so he didn't have to throw it out more than once a day. The Dem's playbook says to use the term sparingly so it doesn't diminish the meaning of the word.
All the cool LOMAC stuff
Reservoir_Dog wrote:It's been a long time since she's cum
Dawg

Post by Dawg »

Hawklore wrote: Your the reason people hated Bush so much, and the reason people love Obama so much...

wow, awesome display of stupid there. I sense a reason you're not getting laid.
You are probably TOTALLY FUCKING CLUELESS...
The following words in your search query were ignored because they are too common words: obama.
Each word must consist of at least 3 characters and must not contain more than 14 characters excluding wildcards.
Hawklore

Post by Hawklore »

Me no clueless, me have fun.
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite
you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man." -- Mark Twain