Stupid Ass People of Boulder

Buzz

Stupid Ass People of Boulder

Post by Buzz »

Boulder is full of yuppie, tree hugging idiots. They make me sick to my stomach.

Here's a story of cops killing an elk illegally. That's bad, and they should get max penalties.

http://kdvr.com/2013/01/18/boulder-da-c ... -shooting/

That bad part is what this Boulder woman had to say about it that makes me sick.

"Lady interviewed on the news said this was no less terrible than the elementary school shooting back east, REALLY? As stated one word says it all........Boulder!"
Pudfark

Re: Stupid Ass People of Boulder

Post by Pudfark »

Seems to me that her "over the shoulder boulder holder" is being worn as a hat...and the boob inside....is a little tight.
Soapy

Post by Soapy »

Buzz wrote:Boulder is full of yuppie, tree hugging idiots. They make me sick to my stomach.

Here's a story of cops killing an elk illegally. That's bad, and they should get max penalties.

http://kdvr.com/2013/01/18/boulder-da-c ... -shooting/

That bad part is what this Boulder woman had to say about it that makes me sick.

"Lady interviewed on the news said this was no less terrible than the elementary school shooting back east, REALLY? As stated one word says it all........Boulder!"

Agree totally. Did they use their service weapons to kill it? Or did they have something that would kill it instantly? I'd imagine a beast like that might take a few shots from a handgun to finish off unless you were right next to it, and that is pretty cruel.

Comparing the death of a wild animal, or even a pet to the deaths of kids though and trying to make them the same, that is just bollocks.
Buzz

Post by Buzz »

They used a shotgun. Which is illegal unless it had slugs in it. I don't think they use slugs in their shotguns.

They broke several laws, but a ton of Fish and Game laws with a few of them being felonies. It was even a trophy elk which doubles the fines.

They're in deep shit with lots of felonies, and big fines. Getting fired should be automatic too.

What pisses me off is they were so confident that they wouldn't get caught, because they were cops, that they did it right out in the open. Dumbest poachers ever.
Soapy

Post by Soapy »

Buzz wrote:They used a shotgun. Which is illegal unless it had slugs in it. I don't think they use slugs in their shotguns.

They broke several laws, but a ton of Fish and Game laws with a few of them being felonies. It was even a trophy elk which doubles the fines.

They're in deep shit with lots of felonies, and big fines. Getting fired should be automatic too.

What pisses me off is they were so confident that they wouldn't get caught, because they were cops, that they did it right out in the open. Dumbest poachers ever.

I know some dumber one's who used to poach salmon with explosives, not far from a Safari park. Killed a lot of fish and most of them were blown out of the water into the trees so the "catch" was pretty minimal. But the animals in the park might have got some midnight treats ;)
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

They deserve all of what they're gonna get.
I hope they get it soon.
I sincerely hope part of it is some serious jail time.
Soapy

Post by Soapy »

Nice to see a consensus here. Bravo :D
Buzz

Post by Buzz »

RD hasn't posted yet.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Soapy wrote:Nice to see a consensus here. Bravo :D
Buzz wrote:RD hasn't posted yet.
Good point again, Buzz.
When and if he does?
That for sure will take the "sens" out of consensus.
Leaving us with...?
Your well perceived doubt.
fatman

Post by fatman »

SO what if it was injured for all we know it might have had two broken legs or a gaping wound no need to hang them yet