So they are tying to blame Al-Queda

fatman

So they are tying to blame Al-Queda

Post by fatman »

But i think this dude just jumped on the plane then found out he was heading to Detroit can anyone blame him for this :P

http://www.news.com.au/world/al-qaeda-p ... 5813733415
callmeslick

Re: So they are tying to blame Al-Queda

Post by callmeslick »

:lol:
seriously, though.....this guy was on the watch list of folks not allowed to fly in the US. Which list are the Dutch using?
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Yellow77

Post by Yellow77 »

It doesn't matter now, because we will all be subject to even further restrictions on flying. No hand sanitizer, no aspirin; nothing that could be mixed. Watch it happen with new rules from the TSA.
ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

How about enforcing immigration laws and re-examining the green cards we have issued? How about not letting anyone named Mohammed in the country without severe scrutiny. Face it, you can knock down 99% of attempted attacks just by doing the above three things.
All the cool LOMAC stuff
Reservoir_Dog wrote:It's been a long time since she's cum
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

not if foreign nations don't cooperate. In other words, this dude would have been nabbed(one hopes) upon disembarking at Detroit. It was up to Dutch authorities prior to that.

Oh, and a re-read of your 3 steps Ruggie show a very simplistic plan that would accomplish NOTHING, and be easily jobbed by anyone serious about this terrorism business. It would, successfully keep out harmless engineering students, Western-friendly Muslims and the like through discouragement and outright bigotted targeting. Nice plan!
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

Ok, so maybe the last idea was bigoted, but are you trying to tell the rest of us who have common sense that enforcing laws on the books is a bad idea? Or taking another look at who is coming here? And last time I checked, several of the 9/11 bombers were "students" here. You should stick to stuff you know, like drinking the DNC kool-aid and continuing your unnatural love for illegals. Let the rest of us who have some clue about protecting ourselves take care of the important issues. How can we expect this administration to keep this country safe when it can't keep the Salahi's from crashing a White House function. Bush wasn't the brightest bulb in the pack but you never saw that kind of stuff happen on his watch. Bill Clinton's either for that matter. The more I see what Obama is doing the more I miss Bill's presidency..........
All the cool LOMAC stuff
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

ruggbutt wrote:And last time I checked, several of the 9/11 bombers were "students" here.
And a grand total of ONE of the 9/11 hijackers had the name Mohamed.

Mohamed Atta
Waleed M. Alshehri
Wail M. Alshehri
Abdulaziz Alomari
Satam M.A. Al Suqami
Marwan Al-Shehhi
Fayez Rashid Ahmed Hassan Al Qadi Banihammad
Ahmed Alghamdi
Hamza Alghamdi
Mohand Alshehri
Khalid Almihdhar
Majed Moqed
Salem Alhazmi
Nawaf Alhazmi
Hani Hanjour
Saeed Alghamdi
Ahmed Ibrahim A. Al Haznawi
Ahmed Alnami
Ziad Samir Jarrah
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Hey Ruggie....at least you tried to add solutions to the problem...the rest of them "critics" on this thread are just "beating their gums".......

The next thing ya know....is that we should fund an "International TSA".....cuz it's our job to protect the world...especially foreign students that "mooch off" our educational system....and pose a future threat to our country....probably, the largest "terrorist training facility" in the world..good old USA.....

Old Pudfark sez: "Bolt the door, or lock n load"
ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

Reservoir_Dog wrote:And a grand total of ONE of the 9/11 hijackers had the name Mohamed.
You missed my point. All of those are arabic names. How about we dispense with the political correctness and take a closer look when allowing people with these names in the country. Slick will prolly point out the whole Tim McVeigh thing. I'm all for keeping an eye on the Irish who wanna enter as well. And the next time a bunch of old white haired white women hijack and plane and try to blow it up then maybe we should take a look at them as well. But until then let's go with what is most likely to work.
All the cool LOMAC stuff
CUDA
Location: The lone Conservative voice in the Liberal Bastion of Portland Oregon

Post by CUDA »

Reservoir_Dog wrote:
ruggbutt wrote:And last time I checked, several of the 9/11 bombers were "students" here.
And a grand total of ONE of the 9/11 hijackers had the name Mohamed.

Mohamed Atta
Waleed M. Alshehri
Wail M. Alshehri
Abdulaziz Alomari
Satam M.A. Al Suqami
Marwan Al-Shehhi
Fayez Rashid Ahmed Hassan Al Qadi Banihammad
Ahmed Alghamdi
Hamza Alghamdi
Mohand Alshehri
Khalid Almihdhar
Majed Moqed
Salem Alhazmi
Nawaf Alhazmi
Hani Hanjour
Saeed Alghamdi
Ahmed Ibrahim A. Al Haznawi
Ahmed Alnami
Ziad Samir Jarrah
we could make it so much easier than banning anyone named Mohammed. IF THE AVERAGE PERSON CANT PRONOUNCE IT THEN YOUR NOT ALLOWED IN. :P
"In reality, there exists only fact and fiction.
Opinions result from a lack of the former and a reliance on the latter."