Student Debt vs Graduate Jobs

Pudfark

Re: Student Debt vs Graduate Jobs

Post by Pudfark »

Buzz, your lack and inability to refute what I mentioned................is on you :)
Buzz

Post by Buzz »

You said something? I didn't notice a question?
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

You'd have to pay more attention to notice. 8-)
Buzz

Post by Buzz »

If you want someone to pay attention to you. Stop acting like a jerk.

Stop posting to me would be a good start.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Anybody ever tell ya...yer avatar looks like Joy Behar?
Buzz

Post by Buzz »

Just you.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

another thing that makes for an educated, employed and more civilized nation:

http://vitals.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/03 ... finds?lite
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Dawg

Post by Dawg »

http://reason.com/blog/2013/03/28/are-y ... -me-the-ta

That facts are overwhelmingly against all the feel good crap about the stimulus and what a waste of our money it was..doesn't matter. Mr Obama is increasingly seen as naked.

from obamas promise that without the stimulus unemployment would NEVER go over 8%, its double digits in many areas still.
saying that without it those numbers would be higher show obama regime either didnt' know what they spoke of of in 2009, or they dont know what they're talking about now.
gack, I dont have wind for this
yay! obama good, bush bad!
hello cyprus, we're almost there
The following words in your search query were ignored because they are too common words: obama.
Each word must consist of at least 3 characters and must not contain more than 14 characters excluding wildcards.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

spare me, Dawg.....you know damned well, or ought to, that very few people appreciated the profound depth of the economic shit that Bush and Friends left us in. As I wrote elsewhere, we are actually doing damned well, given 3 economic calamities in 10 years, and the GOP fighting tooth and nail to prevent a recovery. As for us being ANYWHERE NEAR the Cypriot situation, you know you are talking out your ass. We are still the go-to currency and go-to bond source on the entire planet. It's funny, the better things get, the more the panicked loons on the far right try to paint gloom and doom. Just go back and hunker down some more in your bunker, because the way is well-nigh paved for 8 years of Hilary Clinton after Obama is done pushing your buttons.

by the way, I hope your investments have done as well as mine.....I was able to retire at age 57, and as a further reflection of a robust economy for the edumacated, I keep getting offers for consultant gigs on a weekly basis. All a tribute to the fact that gloom and doom is truly dumb and dumber.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.