And now some good news

fatman

And now some good news

Post by fatman »

In Iraq during the month of december there were no combat related deaths
ginger_cat

Re: And now some good news

Post by ginger_cat »

fatman wrote:In Iraq during the month of december there were no combat related deaths
The CNN report says no U.S. combat related deaths.

Otherwise
In December, the ministry said, 306 Iraqi civilians were killed and 1,137 were wounded; 13 Iraqi soldiers were killed and 32 were wounded. Also in December, 48 Iraqi police were killed and 119 were wounded.
http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/meast/01/ ... us.deaths/
ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

ginger_cat wrote:
fatman wrote:In Iraq during the month of december there were no combat related deaths

Otherwise
In December, the ministry said, 306 Iraqi civilians were killed and 1,137 were wounded; 13 Iraqi soldiers were killed and 32 were wounded. Also in December, 48 Iraqi police were killed and 119 were wounded.
Do you honestly care if Iraqis were killed? Hell, do you honestly care if U.S. servicemen were killed?
All the cool LOMAC stuff
Reservoir_Dog wrote:It's been a long time since she's cum
fatman

Post by fatman »

ruggbutt wrote:
ginger_cat wrote:

Otherwise
Do you honestly care if Iraqis were killed? Hell, do you honestly care if U.S. servicemen were killed?

Iraqis killing Iraqis i cant say it rates to high on my care factor list they are doing it now they were doing it hundreds of years ago they will be doing it hundreds of years in the future, and yes i care for US servicemen
ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

I was talking to Ginger Cat. ;) I often see people who (allegedly) care about this or that but don't care enuf about the people in their own town or neighborhood to make a difference in those people's lives. Actions speak louder than words.
All the cool LOMAC stuff
Reservoir_Dog wrote:It's been a long time since she's cum
ginger_cat

Post by ginger_cat »

ruggbutt wrote:I was talking to Ginger Cat. ;) I often see people who (allegedly) care about this or that but don't care enuf about the people in their own town or neighborhood to make a difference in those people's lives. Actions speak louder than words.
So I point out a factual error in the OP and now you want me to prove my involvement in local charity to show that I care enuf?

You (both) appear to have a problem with my pointing out the death of non U.S. innocent people and you 'substantiate' it by suggesting that I don't care or don't show that I care.

You two doth protest too much, methinks - either that or you both can't see for the red mist in your eyes.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

I blame Obama. :roll:
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.