Recent Example of Transformation.....

Barfly

Re: Recent Example of Transformation.....

Post by Barfly »

Radical not complete defunding. Say, set a random, unscientific target of 2/3 reduction and pick a date oh say 20 years in the future to meet that target.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Question fer ewe "Liberal" supporters of Obama.....If Obama is so "sharp"? How come he cain't "cut" the spending an the deficit? jes askin?

Old Pudfark sez: "Obamy ain't no ginsu"....just exactly whut is he an expurt at?
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Obama is just like my step-son......Both of'em is good at borrowing my money......and neither one of'em is a paying me back.... :twisted:

Old Pudfark sez: "Don't Ask an Don't Tell"
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Pudfark wrote:Question fer ewe "Liberal" supporters of Obama.....If Obama is so "sharp"? How come he cain't "cut" the spending an the deficit? jes askin?
you, Pudfark, disprove the old notion we were taught in graduate school....there ARE, indeed, such things as stupid questions. How do you expect him, in light of having to complete the Bush bailout, stimulate jobs, and maintain line items(like I cited, defense, Medicaid, Medicare, Social Security and interest on existing debt) that make up 85% of the budget, to work that miracle in one freaking year, with 40% of the Congress refusing to help whatsoever?
Last edited by callmeslick on Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Barfly wrote:Radical not complete defunding. Say, set a random, unscientific target of 2/3 reduction and pick a date oh say 20 years in the future to meet that target.
but, 85% of the budget is essentially either fixed, or politically impossible to reduce. And, yet, no one seems to want to admit we have to raise more revenue. Simply mind-boggling.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

callmeslick wrote:
but, 85% of the budget is essentially either fixed, or politically impossible to reduce. And, yet, no one seems to want to admit we have to raise more revenue. Simply mind-boggling.
Stop giving money to other countries. Israel, Africa, South America. Hell, every country on the planet. Let them help themselves, we need to do the same.
All the cool LOMAC stuff
Reservoir_Dog wrote:It's been a long time since she's cum
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

oh, and Pud(or whoever), back to your original post. What, exactly is the problem with the appointment of the official in question?
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

That there "apointee" seems a little confused...mostly, about what they is.....

And that there Obama remark and debt? If things is whut you say...about all that money owed or obligated....Why in the world would anyone want to add a couple trillion dollars more in debt to it.....especially, when it ain't gonna help nobody for about 5 years....What's wrong with the current health care system? I can afford it....then again, I drive a ten year old truck and not an overpriced hybrid hoopty.....just sayin.....and meanin....

Old Pudfark sez: " The buck don't stop at Obama...it goes plum to yer pockets "
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

ruggbutt wrote:Stop giving money to other countries. Israel, Africa, South America. Hell, every country on the planet. Let them help themselves, we need to do the same.
foreign aid makes up less than 1% of the budget. Nice try, though. :)
ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

callmeslick wrote: foreign aid makes up less than 1% of the budget.
Gotta start somewhere.
All the cool LOMAC stuff
Reservoir_Dog wrote:It's been a long time since she's cum