All Charges Dropped in Blackwater Shooting !!

Pudfark

Re: All Charges Dropped in Blackwater Shooting !!

Post by Pudfark »

CallmeSlick wrote:says who?? Remember my misspent youth. That was dangerous work, my friend.

edit: actually, I required a few people WITH guns, as I seldom carried. There were legalities involved.....

Well...Well...my...my...the "edit" piques my curiosity....and says alot about you....Hard to tell if you were a drug dealer, super spy or slum lord.....I wonder why you would not take on the responsibility of protecting yourself? And why you would leave the consequences of that to others?......Oops, wait a minute...I done figured it out...the burden of the opinions you share over weighed your responsibility to your own personal safety.....and you dumped that responsibility on to the shoulders of others...and I wonder? Did ya ever bad mouth them to their "christian" face? Or, did you hide behind the legalities?

Slick...the above paragraph is not a personal attack on you....just calling BullShit on what I quoted at the top....

Old Pudfark sez: "Watch yer step...or scrape yer boots"
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Pud, those stories of my sorta wild life in my twenties have been around these parts and related sites for
a long time. I ran with a tough crowd, did quite a few things I probably shouldn't have, and moved on.
I did favors for an East Coast, um, organization. Story over. While not proudest moments of my life, I wouldn't probably take the time back, as it was a sort of wild time.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

oh, and back on topic. The shit-weasels aren't out of the deep doo-doo quite yet....
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34753139/ns ... nd_courts/
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

If those guys are "shit weasles"? What the hell did you refer or call yourself....in your twenties? Is it? now that you live in the "glass house" your clarity is the definitive one....Your remarks personify an amazing lack of similarity of life experience compared to the "shit weasles"....

How do you campare these "shit weasles" to the "two" that got blown up with the CIA "shit birds"? WTF?

Old Pudfark sez: "WTF...over?"
ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

Slick is above it all. It's a DNC kool-aid drinker's primary trait.
All the cool LOMAC stuff
Reservoir_Dog wrote:It's been a long time since she's cum
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Pudfark wrote:If those guys are "shit weasles"? What the hell did you refer or call yourself....in your twenties?
a punk, maybe a thug. Shit-weasel would have probably worked, especially coming from someone that owed me money, it would have been pretty accurate.
now that you live in the "glass house" your clarity is the definitive one....Your remarks personify an amazing lack of similarity of life experience compared to the "shit weasles"....
this sentence makes no sense, in any usage of the English language. Plus, I already showed you how to spell weasel, can't you even copy correctly? Oh, and had I shot any innocent people, I would have expected to do serious time. As it was, I could have easily been looking at enough RICO charges to still be in, but then again, the justice system in this country has a few odd wrinkles, and some folks just get all the breaks.
How do you campare these "shit weasles" to the "two" that got blown up with the CIA "shit birds"? WTF?
no reason to believe anything bad about the deceased. They were guards, working for a company run by a religious zealot asshole, that maintains an extra-governmental military base in North Carolina. For all I know, the two who died were decent family men, and I'll keep that thought unless proven otherwise. Good enough for you?
Last edited by callmeslick on Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

ruggbutt wrote:Slick is above it all. It's a DNC kool-aid drinker's primary trait.
the Libertarian supports a private military, within our nation? Odd.
ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

callmeslick wrote:
the Libertarian supports a private military, within our nation? Odd.
I never said I supported them. And last time I checked Afghanistan wasn't in our nation. It's just the other side of Cuba.
All the cool LOMAC stuff
Reservoir_Dog wrote:It's been a long time since she's cum
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

I guess that now would be an inappropriate time to bring up my views on "State Militia's" :lol:

Old Pudfark sez: "Boots n Saddles, Boys"
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Old Pudfark sez: "Boots n Saddles, Boys"

keep the sexual stuff in the NSFW forums, bucko.
(I just knew this guy was one of those 'rough rider' types....how many times did you go
see Brokeback Mountain, Pudfark?)