ObamaCare or Obama Care Not?

Pudfark

Re: ObamaCare or Obama Care Not?

Post by Pudfark »

callmeslick wrote:The article is correct, the ACA does nothing to address the Dr. shortage in the US, which has been ongoing for two decades(go to any major city hospital and note the number of foreign born doctors, right now). The problem with YOUR logic, Pud, was that no one claimed the ACA was designed in any way to address the matter, nor is there any inkling that the bill will really increase the pressure to any degree.
Well, yer comprehension skillz is lacking.....the Fed's are throwing 900 million at the doctor/primary care worker problem. I didn't claim nothing neither. I just asked ya to read it. It's quite obvious, the gist of the article zoomed way over yer head. Which ain't much of a surprise.... :roll:

Earlier...ya complained...about whining. I more than tried to meet ya half way. I even pitched to ya underhanded....hoping/wanting you to catch "it". Obviously, yer too slick to get a grip.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

spending less than 1% of the total ten year cost doesn't indicate a real priority in the bill, and I've never heard one soul claim that the ACA was aimed at Doctor shortages.....actually, we've dealt with it, for a couple decades, by importing doctors. Now, if we had more US citizens going into that line of work, maybe it could be seen as a job creator. Still, the article doesn't, in any way, deal with anything of significance, either in terms of spending or target problems, involving the ACA.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

I suppose that's your way of admitting ya missed that little 900 million thingy.

Who would want to be a doctor under ACA? With all the rules, regs and lawyers?
Not to mention spending caps on everything...then throw in some old fashioned "health care" rationing?
The docs will be spending all their time arguing with patients and their families and in court.

Sometimes (no slap intended), I wonder where you spent your life? Then I remember, in a lab.
I suppose, sometimes I'm a little fast on the trigger with ya, then again, I spent my life out there rubbing elbows with the folks you profess to know so well....and don't. :|
Barfly

Post by Barfly »

Boy in a plastic bubble perhaps is more apt...
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Not so sure about that bubble thingy?
Why?
Cuz, that kid could at least see stuff... ;)

I'm almost certain...Slick was raised like this:

Old Pudfark sez: " Note the shirt in the pic above.... "
HappyHappy

Post by HappyHappy »

This is so much fun to read. it is almost like the forum is set to "Auto Slam".
You guys are kicking the SHIT out of Callmesick at every turn!

HH
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Pudfark wrote:I suppose that's your way of admitting ya missed that little 900 million thingy.
I was aware of it, but that wasn't your question. You wanted to know the purpose. That was not the thrust of the bill.
Who would want to be a doctor under ACA? With all the rules, regs and lawyers?
Not to mention spending caps on everything...then throw in some old fashioned "health care" rationing?
The docs will be spending all their time arguing with patients and their families and in court.
well, my next door neighbor is a doctor, he sees nothing but upside. A few buddies down here from high school days are Doctors, all of them have complained about bureaucracy for decades, but none seem to fear the ACA. Most support it, strongly.
Sometimes (no slap intended), I wonder where you spent your life? Then I remember, in a lab.
I suppose, sometimes I'm a little fast on the trigger with ya, then again, I spent my life out there rubbing elbows with the folks you profess to know so well....and don't. :|
you don't have the first clue who I rub 'elbows' with, in terms of diversity and experience. Not impressed by what you show here, so I can't see where you've learned much from your experience. You are right, though, you are quick on the trigger. Sadly, you have no accuracy, and seldom even have the gun loaded with anything but blanks.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Well Slick...what was my question?
I didn't tell you the purpose,I wanted to know.
I take it yer Doctor buddies all want more paper work, complexity and less income...yeah, right...lol
You do have a point about me not knowing "who" you rub elbows with...I just know it ain't the folks you purport to know...on the poor side.

Here's a dab fer ya....I didn't work in a lab/controlled environment. I worked in the fourth largest city in the U.S. I worked out in the streets, neighborhoods, barrios and arguably the ghetto. I did that for nearly thirty years, working 14-16 hours a day....6-7 days a week. I realize, this does not equate to the ravaging case of "pink eye" you once had...that so skewed yer views....here.

And...if anybody is loaded with "blanks" here it's you....all noise and no holes in the target. :lol:
Barfly

Post by Barfly »

Pud you are so mean! I mean, you mean things when you say them. Meannie! Lol. And Slick... a twisted untiable know knot. Can't be fixed.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

another page of 'all about slick'......it never gets old! :lol: