Obama's homeys at it again

Barfly

Re: Obama's homeys at it again

Post by Barfly »

callmeslick wrote:
Pudfark wrote:I think most folks here would agree...if'n they swapped places?
All of us would be better off. ;)

Proof of that?
Indonesia ain't no suburban neighborhood. :roll:

but. Hawaii and Kansas were. And, living in Indonesia in the 'American' zone is a step up from suburbia, more exclusive, actually.
Infamous, "actually" hedge, meaning a guess or complete fabrication.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Barfly wrote:
callmeslick wrote:
Pudfark wrote:I think most folks here would agree...if'n they swapped places?
All of us would be better off. ;)

Proof of that?
Indonesia ain't no suburban neighborhood. :roll:

but. Hawaii and Kansas were. And, living in Indonesia in the 'American' zone is a step up from suburbia, more exclusive, actually.
Infamous, "actually" hedge, meaning a guess or complete fabrication.

gibberish. And to answer Pud, from a general bio piece, not from a political site:

From January 1970 to August 1972, Obama's mother taught English and was a department head and a director of the Institute of Management Education and Development.[23] Obama attended the Indonesian-language government-run Besuki School, one and half miles east in the exclusive Menteng administrative village

exclusive has meaning here. :roll:
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Barfly

Post by Barfly »

No gibberish on my part. You keep gibbering however.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Slick's unquoted "quote" for an answer....is seeming from some anonymous douche bag author at Wikipedia... Note the absence of a link...which always indicates, it was pulled out of his butt.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

if you don't think his locale in Indonesia wasn't exclusive, within Indonesian standards, and compares favorably to the typical US suburb of the time, you are insane. No, I cannot find period photos of the area at the time Obama lived there, but chemical exec's kids, who shared the neighborhood, claim it was pretty plush. Point is still that you were making stuff up about Obama......hardly news there.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

oh, and I find it amusing that you put these bizarre high thresholds for 'proof' on me, and then go post Brietbart pieces. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

callmeslick wrote:if you don't think his locale in Indonesia wasn't exclusive, within Indonesian standards, and compares favorably to the typical US suburb of the time, you are insane. No, I cannot find period photos of the area at the time Obama lived there, but chemical exec's kids, who shared the neighborhood, claim it was pretty plush. Point is still that you were making stuff up about Obama......hardly news there.
Another "safety valve".

You don't deny Wiki as your source. Well at least ya shoulda read more of it.
Obama's mama was there to learn about local women and the importance of rug weaving in their lives.
You equate that with a "Chemical Exec" :roll:

Nice try :lol:
BTW, I got my info where you got yours.... ;)
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

yes, I equate that with a chemical exec....why? Because in terms of the local economy at the time, any Westerner had the resources to live in exclusive areas of Jakarta.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Well Slick.....you missed out on a great career as a "rug weaver"... :lol:
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

not my skillset, but give me a rugweaver over a drunken ex-cop anyday.