Seems most here share the same Syria plan

callmeslick

Re: Seems most here share the same Syria plan

Post by callmeslick »

oh, and the walkback may be linked to the summit going on.....do you doubt who the supplier is/was? At least the supplier of the delivery systems, as any group of fools can make Sarin.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Barfly

Post by Barfly »

callmeslick wrote:
Pudfark wrote:Seems the Dem's are wanting to start WWIII over Obama's ego and loose mouth.
For the record, Obama needs to be impeached now.
how do you add 2 and 2 and come up with 6 so regularly, Pud? Let's start with a bunch of GOP lawmakers that have been suggesting BOOTS ON THE GROUND for months, now, and go to how you think WWIII comes out of this whole situation,as laid out to date by the administration? Finally, it's clear(noted by none other than Bobby Jindal a couple days back) that there is NOTHING in Obama's term in office that is any way grounds for impeachment(to which Jindal stated, 'shut up already', and I couldn't put it better).
It's a perception problem on your end... you don't see the other 2. What GOP lawmakers, and who cares? You can find almost any opinion from either side in the House. McCain is a flaming, Progressive idiot, if he is your 'lawmakers'.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

So..I suppose you want to be marked down....as approving Obama's leadership role and path on this?
Further, you support the "loudmouth idiots" who mandate a walk back on everything they've said the past couple of weeks. Not to mention? Obama never said a "red line", the world did.

You further support an unknown scope of an attack, to include targets unknown and "no boots on the ground", no matter what?

You support the two week delay so far...so that targets and their assets...(which have not been moved) :roll: ....is a good idea....so that our allies were given enough time to come to their senses and back out on Obama. Not to mention emboldening Putin's political agenda to discredit Obama. The U.S. should/has legal international cause to act unilaterally.

The Syrian regime which is no direct threat to the U.S. should be attacked for moral reasons and to restore whatever is left of Obama's dignity. All at the potential risk of a "declared war" and the U.S. as the only dog in the fight.

I suppose in your mind Slick....? Obama, right or wrong...no matter what or to who.
:roll: I do believe HH has ya "pegged".