Meanwhile...

nicolas10

Meanwhile...

Post by nicolas10 »

Those israelis sure like Phosophor weapons.

This palestinian girl less so: http://www.zerohedge.com/sites/default/ ... 20phos.jpg

Why is it we want to invade syria for again?

Nic
callmeslick

Re: Meanwhile...

Post by callmeslick »

agreed, again, and you can add in low-to-ground anti personnel weaponry too, which Israel unleashed in Lebanon on a few occaisions. Hmmm, gassed to death or lacking lower limbs for a torturous lifetime? Which is the more morally virtuous? I can't quite decide.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Yup....just count all the rockets...fired at Israel. Them goat herder terrorists are pretty damn lucky.
WP is damn effective and in some ways....less destructive and more "visual".

Though, if'n yer talking about global warming....you may have a point. ;)
Barfly

Post by Barfly »

Could be, but the proof isn't there.... the anti-Israelis produce propaganda photos like that to agitate constantly in that region. May be a result of some Israeli attack, may not be. Just sayin'.
Darkhorse

Post by Darkhorse »

callmeslick wrote:agreed, again, and you can add in low-to-ground anti personnel weaponry too, which Israel unleashed in Lebanon on a few occaisions. Hmmm, gassed to death or lacking lower limbs for a torturous lifetime? Which is the more morally virtuous? I can't quite decide.
Apples and oranges dude!
Now we have demonstrable evidence that if you try to lead from behind, eventually the guys up front will stop looking back for instructions.
Government-coerced expression is a feature of dictatorships that has no place in a free country
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

agreed, DH, but you would agree both are heinous?
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Barfly wrote:Could be, but the proof isn't there.... the anti-Israelis produce propaganda photos like that to agitate constantly in that region. May be a result of some Israeli attack, may not be. Just sayin'.
just talkin out your butt, I'd say......the proof of Israeli use of brutal force on civilians is both voluminous and clear-cut. Hardly propaganda.
Barfly

Post by Barfly »

So they don't produce propaganda? You don't understand the region if that's the case.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Barfly wrote:So they don't produce propaganda? You don't understand the region if that's the case.
I didn't suggest for a second that any side in that region doesn't produce propaganda, however the huge numbers of civilians that presented to Doctors Without Borders during the Israeli/Hezbollah conflicts with both phosphor burns and multiple lower limb injuries is NOT propaganda. There is no way the latter presented without Israel using anti-personnel weapons(which had been highly restricted by International convention) in the conflict. Or, are you suggesting that the Lebanese civilian populace severed the limbs off of little kids for propaganda effect?
Barfly

Post by Barfly »

callmeslick wrote:
Barfly wrote:Could be, but the proof isn't there.... the anti-Israelis produce propaganda photos like that to agitate constantly in that region. May be a result of some Israeli attack, may not be. Just sayin'.
just talkin out your butt, I'd say......the proof of Israeli use of brutal force on civilians is both voluminous and clear-cut. Hardly propaganda.
Change your language if you mean something else.