The President resisted calls for military action on Syria

CUDA
Location: The lone Conservative voice in the Liberal Bastion of Portland Oregon

The President resisted calls for military action on Syria

Post by CUDA »

At least that's what he stated in his speech last night

AHAHAHA

Liar
"In reality, there exists only fact and fiction.
Opinions result from a lack of the former and a reliance on the latter."

callmeslick

Re: The President resisted calls for military action on Syri

Post by callmeslick »

CUDA wrote:At least that's what he stated in his speech last night

AHAHAHA

Liar
are you blind, deaf or just stupid? Folks like McCain and many others have been demanding US intervention for a couple of years, and he resisted most forms of intervention to this point. AHAHAHAHAHA? Is that the sound you make when you realize someone might have handled things thoughtfully?
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
CUDA

Post by CUDA »

Should I post where the POTUS called for military action on Syria MULTIPLE TIMES. Or do you just want to be a stooge and parrot his lies. For once in your life be a man and admit the president lied. Theres no shame in that.

CUDA

Post by CUDA »

callmeslick wrote:second, quit talking down to people who disagree as if they are children. They are not.
remember those words. You just proved my point with your first post. Thanks :)

show me where the POTUS resisted calls for military action against Syria. And i dont care about your speculation. His own words condemn him and you.

callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

CUDA wrote:Should I post where the POTUS called for military action on Syria MULTIPLE TIMES. Or do you just want to be a stooge and parrot his lies. For once in your life be a man and admit the president lied. Theres no shame in that.
apparently, the fact that he did so recently negates the actions of the past two years, which is what the quoted part you mocked referred to.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

CUDA wrote:
callmeslick wrote:second, quit talking down to people who disagree as if they are children. They are not.
remember those words. You just proved my point with your first post. Thanks :)

show me where the POTUS resisted calls for military action against Syria. And i dont care about your speculation. His own words condemn him and you.
did I miss this military intervention in Syria in 2011? Or the other ones in 2012 and early this year? No, I didn't BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T OCCUR. Why do you insist, CUDA, on making things up?
CUDA

Post by CUDA »

His words condemn him and you. Go ahead keep denying the presidents words.

CUDA

Post by CUDA »

So lets review why slick chooses to be untruthful.

1. Because the whole speech last night was about Syria and their use of WMD
2. Because the president said months ago and multiple times that line would not be crossed or he would use force.
3. Because the president said in his speech about attacking Syria that he resisted the call for the use of force over Syria's use of WMD.

so do wish to keep telling lies and parsing words to support your partisan stance on this issue?

callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

CUDA wrote:His words condemn him and you. Go ahead keep denying the presidents words.
I'm not denying anything, I'm saying, in plain English, that his words were accurate.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

CUDA wrote:So lets review why slick chooses to be untruthful.

1. Because the whole speech last night was about Syria and their use of WMD
so far so good.
2. Because the president said months ago and multiple times that line would not be crossed or he would use force.
three months ago, and he said 'force would not be ruled out', which the keen student of our native tongue will see is far different than, 'we will use force'.
3. Because the president said in his speech about attacking Syria that he resisted the call for the use of force over Syria's use of WMD.
because that call started 3 years ago, or more, actually, and once the Civil War got going in earnest, the calls for such force from several members of Congress were loud. Seeing as how Obama resisted those calls, and has proceeded VERY cautiously to this very moment(unless I missed a stealth attack), Obama, and by extension myself for explaining it to you, were not the liars here.
so do wish to keep telling lies and parsing words to support your partisan stance on this issue?
as you well know, I don't believe that Syria has ever been worth bothering with, unless they actually attack US citizens. Nothing partisan, actually more like an exercise in comprehension of basic English words......on which, for some odd reason, you seem to be failing badly. Perhaps that Obama hard-on is blinding you.....again? :P