Obama on Syria:

nicolas10

Re: Obama on Syria:

Post by nicolas10 »

The region is a mess only because of our tempering with it. The creation of israel is a part of it. Our financing jihadists to take down Syria is yet another part of that. Iran & Irak are other cases of the west currently meddling in the area.

The US put the Shah in place, then when it was obvious he was done they raised khomeiny to replace him. The guy was made in the west for the very purpose of replacing the shah. etc etc etc.

The area is a sinkhole and will be a sinkhole because we are making it a sinkhole and we are making sure it stays that way.

Nic
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

nicolas10 wrote:The region is a mess only because of our tempering with it. The creation of israel is a part of it. Our financing jihadists to take down Syria is yet another part of that. Iran & Irak are other cases of the west currently meddling in the area.
to some extent, I agree. Much of what passes as 'national boundries' were constructs of Western Powers. Mainly, Britain and France, well before the US came to have interests in the region.
The US put the Shah in place, then when it was obvious he was done they raised khomeiny to replace him. The guy was made in the west for the very purpose of replacing the shah. etc etc etc.
strongly disagree,to the point where I'll state the above is laughably naive.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
nicolas10

Post by nicolas10 »

callmeslick wrote:strongly disagree,to the point where I'll state the above is laughably naive.
You may disagree all you want, it's still true.

Nic
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

callmeslick wrote:lessee....for the umpteenth time, the 'Liberal Press' comes up with actual, concrete facts and draws conclusions. Pud, representing(perhaps wrongly) 'Conservative thinking' comes up with nothing but cute mocking phrases. Which do you think actual intelligent people find more compelling, Pud? My point is, and has been, you have to be ready to come to the table with something more substantial, or I(and others) aren't going to take you seriously.
:) Not my table and not my shit sammy to eat.
However, as a true American Patriot, my sense of country, duty and honor, compels me to watch/observe Obama "have his cake and eat it too".

Here's an important "conservative thought" fer yer president and yer s.o.s. "keep yer mouth shut" and if'n ya just can't? "Think before speaking".

Here's another little goody thought....quit playing "Angry Birds" on yer blackberry....consider using that there blackberry....to communicate with yer lackeys.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

whine, whine, partisan whine whine.....and all the while suggesting that approach being 'patriotic'. What a sick joke. You all are just partisan whiners, even the French guy figured that out, in another thread. Nic may live in the land of wine, but, sadly, I seem to live in a land full of whiners.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

interesting take on the reasoning behind 'interest' in Syria, and why it might really matter to the Russians:
http://climatism.wordpress.com/2013/09/ ... been-told/
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

You're gonna cause the "discerning folk" here some serious medical issues.... :lol:

I will admit to personal injury from laughing excessively so hard....seriously, yer killing me... ;) :lol: :lol:

That's the best joke...you've ever put on here. No shit. Though I think it's as intentional as Kerry's remark on Syria turning over their WMD's.

Your link is from "CACA".....which is the spanish word for "SHIT"....damn, yer killing me.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edit: CACA
Catastrophic Anthropogenic Climate Alarmism
Home
About CACA

Old Pudfark sez: " That oughta teach ya about asking fer links, Pudfark. Ya shoulda no'd better.. "
nicolas10

Post by nicolas10 »

French word for shit too... but still I've browsed the article quicly and it seems to be spot on, both on Syria and on Afghanistan.

And there's the added bonus of having Israel surrounded by salafists, and eradicating the millenary christian tradition in the area.

Nic
Barfly

Post by Barfly »

Funny that's the first thing I noticed about the post Pud, lol.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

jumped out at me when I first got the link from an acquaintance....and, most of the stuff they write about the environment is Caca, but thought I'd throw out the whole gas pipeline theory someplace here.