The New England Patriots suck! Discuss.
callmeslick

A Top Ten for ResDog!

Post by callmeslick »

The Top 10 Reasons the Redskins Tanked on Monday Night

(with apologies to David Letterman)

10. Somebody spiked their Gatorade

9. Skins players blinded by clean, white Eagles uniforms

8. Team's rhythm screwed up by repeated timeouts to cart injured Redskins off field

7. Decision by training staff to treat minor pain with Thorazine may have been unwise.

6. The sight of Andy Reid in a sweaty, tight sports shirt gives Shanahan the 'Vapors'....oh, sorry, that was LAST year's excuse.

5. Protesting Native Americans put a hex on team until name is changed.

4. Team realized just before kickoff that the majority of their fan base is Canadian.

3. Kyle Shanahan's kids scribbled on the play call sheets, rendering them useless

2. Misunderstanding of safety rules led team to believe that tackling was now illegal.

and, the number one reason the Redskins looked like crap?

Mike Shanahan, 'nuff said.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
callmeslick

Re: A Top Ten for ResDog!

Post by callmeslick »

alternate number one: The selection of Bruno Mars as halftime entertainer led Redskins to team decision not to pursue Super Bowl this season.....
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Enjoyed that. :)
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

For the record, Letterman tanked YEARS ago!
Am I the only one who saw that second half comeback! 21 points badda-bing-badda-boom!
With 3 minutes left the 'Skins had a chance to win the game!
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Reservoir_Dog wrote:For the record, Letterman tanked YEARS ago!
Am I the only one who saw that second half comeback! 21 points badda-bing-badda-boom!
and, to what avail? They lost, and I don't know about you, but I've seen all kinds of impressive 'comebacks' from teams getting crushed. All of those teams still lost, as well.
With 3 minutes left the 'Skins had a chance to win the game!
sure, they did. And, I had a chance to be nominated to the Supreme Court. Both 'chances' of about equal likelihood.

Face it, Res, your coaching staff was woefully unprepared, the team was in poor shape, and there was utterly no focus nor game plan. Had that fluky initial drive turnover(lateral recovery) not happened, that game could have been a 30 point blowout.
Reservoir_Dog

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

Nigga, please!
The half time adjustments the 'Skins made were dead spot on! My boys came out in the second half and dominated!
As far as Skins coaching in the first half goes, keep in mind they were facing an offensive strategy no one has ever seen before. (even in the preseason) By the second half the Skins had it all figured out.
The Skins drew the unlucky card of having to play Chip Kelly's new offense first. By now every other team in the league has watched the tape.
You won't see the Eagles catch anyone by surprise again this year.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Reservoir_Dog wrote:Nigga, please!
The half time adjustments the 'Skins made were dead spot on! My boys came out in the second half and dominated!
As far as Skins coaching in the first half goes, keep in mind they were facing an offensive strategy no one has ever seen before. (even in the preseason) By the second half the Skins had it all figured out.
The Skins drew the unlucky card of having to play Chip Kelly's new offense first. By now every other team in the league has watched the tape.

likely not, but it wouldn't have happened to the Pats. They got thrown off by a new coaching scheme, and a new offense, with likely better personnel, but managed to come out with a win. Not so your boys.
CUDA
Location: The lone Conservative voice in the Liberal Bastion of Portland Oregon

Post by CUDA »

Still lost 《shrug》

And they lost this week too. Maybe they should make those adjustment BEFORE the game starts
"In reality, there exists only fact and fiction.
Opinions result from a lack of the former and a reliance on the latter."

Reservoir_Dog

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

Reservoir_Dog wrote:The Skins drew the unlucky card of having to play Chip Kelly's new offense first. By now every other team in the league has watched the tape.
Like I said .....
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

the fact that they caught the Skins 'by surprise' falls to the Skins coaching staff, given the limited(VERY limited) talents of the Eagles offense.