Sup Fagz

No Politics.
callmeslick

Re: Sup Fagz

Post by callmeslick »

see my point, Rugg? :lol:
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
HappyHappy

Post by HappyHappy »

I bet he does!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

HH
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

HHilarious!!! :lol:
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

What a fucking week! We're doing a complete remodel in a 6 story condo building. One of the homeowner's board members lives right below the unit we're re-doing. I'll preface this by saying he did a 6 month remodel not long ago and no one complained about the noise, smell, etc. cuz they're scared of him. Cuz he's on the board. We finished shooting lacquer on his cabinet boxes at 10 a.m. yesterday. I left about noon and my guys continued on til 4. This is about the time that he forced his way into the unit and started threatening my employees. My finisher is 27 years old, big strong and I've had to talk him off of beating the shit out of a few mouthy fucktards on jobsites for the 4 years he's been working for me. I compare trying to tame his hoodratness to rehabilitating a pitbull that you used to fight other dogs with. Anyhow, this dick calls the fire department and says that we're using toxic chemicals in the unit. So of course they show up to make sure someone doesn't have a meth lab or something else going on. When the Fire Marshal shows all he sees are cabinet doors on a metal rack, a portable table with lacquer cans and solvent lined up nicely. No rags with stain laying around (cuz they spontaneously combust). And they see my axial fan with 25 feet of neoprene coated collapsable duct, which is venting to the back patio. Dude is screaming he's from New York and that it's against the law for us to use lacquer and that we're more of a danger to society than Bonnie and Clyde, yada yada. The Fire Marshal says to dude: They're doing everything right here. This unit is essentially a concrete box. There's no risk of fire, he's venting according to the law and that this is a bogus call. East coast douchebag gets right in his face and starts screaming so the Fire Marshal steps up and tells him to STFU, that the owner of the unit has every right to remodel so stop with the bullshit calls and let them finish the remodel. Whew! You never know how things are gonna go with government employees but seems that Scottsdale's Fire Marshal has some experience and some common sense. I pointed out to my finisher that I was proud of him for keeping the jobsite neat and organized, that it definitely left an impression for the better.

So I get a call from the owner this morning and he's asking if we're working. I say "Yes, my guys are there". He was worried that I got scared off by ECDB. I told the owner that some dick from a homeowner's association wasn't going to interrupt my work flow and that we would finish our portion of the job on time. I gave him a pep talk about how beautiful it's gonna look when it's done and he'll soon forget what a tool the dude downstairs is. He thanked me, said that was just what he needed to hear. So now I'm thinking, this dick from East Coastland actually did interrupt my work flow. Plus between fielding hours of calls and the downtime my employees had I think I'm going to send a bill to the fuck downstairs. Now I know he's not gonna pay it, but I'm gonna file in small claims court if he doesn't. I won't be much, easily under $500. I bill $55/hr. shop time but that's not the point. I will spend 2000 hours punishing this fucktard for the constant barrage of bullshit we've had to deal with. He's been like this since the remodel started and he's been in the face of my close friend who is the general contractor. In fact, I told my boys if dude showed up again that they were instructed to call the police for harassment. I told them to tell the cops they felt in fear for their safety from his rant yesterday and the homeowner is looking at pursuing tresspassing charges against this guy. I "may" have stoked the fire a bit when I reminded the homeowner that his stone floor is installed but his carpet isn't, so the floor isn't level. I said "what if dude tripped and fell? He'd be suing you and anyone who knows you". I told homeowner I carry insurance to cover my employees but not for someone who isn't in the trades to step onto my job and hurt himself. We'll see how things pan out and my buddy the general contractor said to just let things lie, turn the other cheek. Fuck that. Don't like east coast douchebags, especially New Yorkers. Fucking foreigners come here cuz everything is better than the shithole they came from, then they wanna turn AZ into the shithole they came from.

Dude's on my list. It's on.
All the cool LOMAC stuff
Reservoir_Dog wrote:It's been a long time since she's cum
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

The new bot has verbal diarrhea. :lol:
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

I was halfway through that tale, Ruggie and thinking, "sue his ass for the cost of delay", and I see you came up with the same solution. Far better than beating on him, and might teach him a lesson. Oh, and inflate the cost of delay by about 4 fold before going to court.

And, dickheads are everywhere. You still are on the ECD kick, but you know as well as I that there are RSA's(Red State Assholes) that are every bit as obnoxious. I encounter them down in VA, especially now that I am in charge of all family business down that way. On the other hand, I just stay pretty mellow since my retirement last year.....I don't really even worry about politics, as those I oppose politically seem to be busily self-destructing, and now that I live in Delaware, you have no Republicans anymore after the Christine O'Donnell(I am not a witch) fiasco. Peace and quiet in the nation's business capitol!!!
HappyHappy

Post by HappyHappy »

callmeslick wrote:And, dickheads are everywhere.
Try a mirror!

HH
ChipznBeer

Post by ChipznBeer »

Hey Ruggers!!!
Great to see your face in here again! :)
And like the others, so sorry to hear about the car accidents. :(
Hope you're well on the mend and that all is good, health-wise, for you soon!
Crusty

Post by Crusty »

Rear ended twice?, so whats new, shit for brains?
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

callmeslick wrote:I was halfway through that tale, Ruggie and thinking, "sue his ass for the cost of delay", and I see you came up with the same solution. Far better than beating on him, and might teach him a lesson. Oh, and inflate the cost of delay by about 4 fold before going to court.
A very Democratic Solution.... :lol: