Hee plonkers!

callmeslick

Re: Hee plonkers!

Post by callmeslick »

good to see you Conga.....especially on the day I was bringing up names from the past. Sorry, I may have excluded you from the short list, but great to see you post here, again!!!
Last edited by callmeslick on Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Glad ya dropped by Conga and Howdy :)

Nic has been totally butt raping Slick, lately....
and a little reassurance from an "outsider"...with yer reputation...would certainly be appreciated.

:mrgreen:
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Pudfark wrote:Glad ya dropped by Conga and Howdy :)

Nic has been totally butt raping Slick, lately....
well, if you call having a snit and ducking all questions 'butt-raping', I suppose so.
and a little reassurance from an "outsider"...with yer reputation...would certainly be appreciated.

:mrgreen:
hell, whether you agree with me, or not, Conga, you could always form sentences with readable English prose in them. And, as I recall, you relied on your own thinking, not a cut-and-paste of stupidity you found that agreed with your pre-conceptions. Please, feel free to contribute. Maybe, just maybe, we can get CWOS off life support. Now, whether you deem that a worthwhile thing to bother with.....couldn't blame you either way. :)
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Quit begging Slick....even though, it becomes you.

Just hold yer breath for a bit.....a year would be ok.....and things will be back on the bubble......again. ;)
Conga

Post by Conga »

Actually I just checked in to try and track down Sniper, and Soapy too I guess. Both have gone quiet.
Maybe they are happily holding hands and skipping, but if anyone hears from them- PM me.
Sniper had met a few of the guys over "there" and they are concerned.

I do lurk once in a long while here- still looking for any real content...

Any of you guys still fly? I have got way too many hrs invested in World of Tanks myself.
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

Conga wrote:I do lurk once in a long while here- still looking for any real content...
Good luck with that. :lol:
Conga wrote:Any of you guys still fly? I have got way too many hrs invested in World of Tanks myself.
I'm flying again in IL2 BOS and loving every minute of it.