Mass. Transformation...

CUDA
Location: The lone Conservative voice in the Liberal Bastion of Portland Oregon

Re: Mass. Transformation...

Post by CUDA »

HappyHappy wrote:LMAO, eat our dust Callmeslick!

HH
LOL I cannot believe I'm siding with slick. 1 election does not a revolution make. but it is a start :D
"In reality, there exists only fact and fiction.
Opinions result from a lack of the former and a reliance on the latter."

ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

callmeslick wrote: Mass. Dems punished the Obama admin for NOT BEING LIBERAL ENOUGH!
Hahaha. Talk about misreading what's really going on. Barry is so liberal he's bordering on Marxist. Regardless of how much of your money you don't care goes to taxes the rest of the people are a bit scared about what he's done to our debt. You're trying to tell me that Dems who want more liberalism went the complete opposite direction and cut their collective noses off to spite their faces. Yeah right............

I feel bad for you. You just don't get it. Maybe you should look at what's going on in the real world. Brown said "Raising taxes, taking over our health care, and giving new rights to terrorists is the wrong agenda for our country." And the voters agreed..............Even dumbass east coast liberals agreed.
All the cool LOMAC stuff
Reservoir_Dog wrote:It's been a long time since she's cum
Darkhorse

Post by Darkhorse »

callmeslick wrote: SPIN, SPIN, SPIN IT HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now we have demonstrable evidence that if you try to lead from behind, eventually the guys up front will stop looking back for instructions.
Government-coerced expression is a feature of dictatorships that has no place in a free country
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Slick...yer previous remarks were pretty stubborn/stupid..even by your own "standards"...I am disappointed...it must be the shock...get well my friend.....more is coming..........and it isn't a "Change to..." it's a "Change back"......

Old Pudfark sez: " Pull yer head out, take a deep breath...fer a change "
Buzz

Post by Buzz »

What's round, brown,, lays on the ground, and smells like Ruggbutt?

One guess.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Don't be a Turd bearkiller....start a new thread if'n ya wanna try an bash the "RuggStir".....

Old Pudfark sez: "Childish Interruptions...."
Buzz

Post by Buzz »

Pudfark wrote:Don't be a Turd bearkiller....start a new thread if'n ya wanna try an bash the "RuggStir".....

Old Pudfark sez: "Childish Interruptions...."
It's a childish forum.

Just trying to fit in.
Yellow77

Post by Yellow77 »

Which "liberal" media was pushing 24/7 for the Democratic candidate? Faux news, and the neo-con media were campaigning for this guy non-stop. If anything, it is a violation of the election laws. This "win" is only a win for the insurance companies, and big business. "What's that? You need cancer treatment? You had a hang-nail in 1980; pre-existing conditions, so please go fuck off, because there is no public option." Welcome to America, home of the Korptocricy. Welfare for corporations, but none for the citizens.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Booooo Hoooooo fer Yellow77....no welfare fer you.....get a job...work your ass off...so, I don't have to feed it and wipe it fer ya.....

Old Pudfard sez: " Listen to da cry babies.....boooo hoooo "
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

look, the facts are pretty simple:
1. Exit polls(taken by the GOP) showed-78% of Mass voters personally like Obama
58% felt the Adminstration has done a good job
2. Progressives are massively pissed that the healthcare bill ended up as a watered down mess.
They have been throwing fits, nationwide. Progressives sat home, and in some limited numbers
voted for Brown in Mass.
3. Don't kid yourselves over some sort of sea-change. Mass will have a Democrat back in that
seat in 2012, when the regular election is held. Safe to say it won't be Coakley who by all
reports is a dead stiff. How out of touch do you have to be to call Curt Schilling "another
Yankee fan", in Massachusetts, fergawdsakes!
4. And that gets to key point #4, and probably the biggest point. The voters, on all sides of the
political divide, are getting really fed up with the status quo, out-of-touch, political class. In a way,
you can trace this all the way back to the election of Obama. How much more of a repudiation of
the status quo do you want that the election of a black guy as President, one who had very little
inner circle Democratic Party connections? Now, this attitude CAN turn out to be a big-time positive
for the nation. A grassroots, throw-the-bums out movement might result in a government that is
way more responsive to the people's will. Time will tell on that one. I still sort of hold the view that
the public isn't patient enough, or smart enough to follow through.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.