The Sad Lessons of Duck Dynasty

No Politics.
Pudfark

Re: The Sad Lessons of Duck Dynasty

Post by Pudfark »

Reservoir_Dog wrote:
Pudfark wrote:I have gay friends...they don't like "flamin fags" anymore than I do.
Fags hating on fags.

Only in Tex-ass. :lol:
'OPENLY GAY' CAMILLE PAGLIA: ANTI-DUCK DYNASTY CRUSADE 'UTTERLY FASCIST AND UTTERLY STALINIST' PC CULTURE

"I speak with authority here because I was openly gay before the 'Stonewall Rebellion,' when it cost you something to be so," she said. "And I personally feel as a libertarian that people have the right to free thought and free speech. In a democratic country, people have the right to be homophobic as they have the right to support homosexuality -- as I 100 percent do. If people are basing their views against gays on the Bible, again they have a right to religious freedom there … to express yourself in a magazine in an interview -– this is the level of punitive PC, utterly fascist, utterly Stalinist, OK, that my liberal colleagues in the Democratic party and on college campuses have supported and promoted over the last several decades. It's the whole legacy of the free speech 1960's that have been lost by my own party."

I'm beginning to believe...both you guys like it shoved down yer throat and up yer butt.. :lol:
Let's see if'n ya can read....or, if you prefer.....to swallow. ;)
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

as I said, Pud, I LOVE that show, although I have been worrying about overexposing themselves(let's face it, the Robertsons are everywhere), and I think you touch on an important point that came back to bite everyone. I think Phil DID see the opportunity to spread his 'religious' message via the widespread fame, and didn't realize that most people didn't watch and enjoy the show for religious reasons. Many of us(including my friends from MS) were hoping that religious messages would not become overt, because, as always, discussing religion gets touchy.

now, what earthly reason you might have to bring up one bunch of gay people disliking another is beyond me....it's completely impertinent, and has nothing to do with Phil's views. He would dismiss BOTH. Also, the backlash has yet to hit full steam as the media hasn't touched on Phil's observations about how happy, happy, happy black folks were before the Civil Rights Act.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

I'll say this..very simply....
I've been saying something like it for the last four years....

Some folks place principles like honor, accountability, integrity and responsibility above money and opportunity. Not taking a particular slap at anybody....but, it seems more folks now, don't follow/get it.
Those folks all appear to be "liberal", "gay" or special needs and all have this in common...their own selfish agenda in the pursuit of money, power and disproportionate influence. They attempt/sometimes successful to make a mountain out of a mole hill. That would be the case of the attack on DD.

Them GLAAD folks have pee'd on a spark plug. When ya have to distort somebodies religious views to splash yer turd on the screen....and that's the only way, ya can think of....it's pathetic. The very tolerance and consideration that GlAAD purports for themselves.....they deny another. They have set their cause back a decade or more.

I've been telling you for the last four years?
There's only so much shit...folks will put up with...
This above is only a small example of it.

Wait another two weeks....there's a tsunami of crap coming for Obama and his care....
The "surfing" for conservatives.....oughta be great....
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

funny, the core story in the thread is about a man, and his family, who sold their collective souls for the almighty buck, and you ramble on about liberals lacking principle. Hilarious. :lol:
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

callmeslick wrote:funny, the core story in the thread is about a man, and his family, who sold their collective souls for the almighty buck, and you ramble on about liberals lacking principle. Hilarious. :lol:
That's some might poor comprehension skillz...seems the "liberal lacking principle", is you. ;)
Or....
You're the bigot. :lol:
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

bigotted against what, exactly?
HappyHappy

Post by HappyHappy »

Arrogant and bigoted. You despise freedom and we the people.

HH
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

callmeslick wrote:bigotted against what, exactly?
Religion and those who speak/preach it.
Gay liberals have more rights...than anybody in yer view.
Flaming Fag liberals have the most rights in yer view.
People who had their healthcare "robbed" from them and replaced with nothing, have no rights in your view.
Anybody who doesn't agree with you has no rights in your view.

The rear view is your view and most of your posts, mirror it.
Nicely, of course...
fatman

Post by fatman »

Now that i ahve read the media wanking themselves over the issue im seeing no issue cant a man have an opionion any more goddam fuckk society these day
CUDA
Location: The lone Conservative voice in the Liberal Bastion of Portland Oregon

Post by CUDA »

Sure you can. But only if you're on the left. If you're on the right they call it hate speech. And people like Piers Morgan want to out law what you say. So much for the first amendment, HUH Piers. The first amendment was established to protect speech people found offensive. I guess not being American he wouldn't have known that
"In reality, there exists only fact and fiction.
Opinions result from a lack of the former and a reliance on the latter."