Slick's Wet Dream

ruggbutt

Re: Slick's Wet Dream

Post by ruggbutt »

Canadians are coming here for important surgeries. Wonder why that is? Are Canadian doctors less competent? Or is there an issue with the health care system that has them coming to the U.S. for treatment?
All the cool LOMAC stuff
Reservoir_Dog wrote:It's been a long time since she's cum
fatman

Post by fatman »

Dunno but you cant beat the model, i got a letter last week for an appointment to a private consulting clinic to have a professor see me. And guess what i will have no out of pocket expenses 8-) And no i dont have private health cover either im just some schlub off he street
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

The reason canadians are coming to the U.S. for life saving surgery? Must be all the transgender ops taking priority...... :)

Old Pudfark sez: " Govt. Health Care is fer them squirrels with no nuts "
Barfly

Post by Barfly »

Any 'schlub' off the street can walk into a clinic in the US and get service from a GP without a letter for an appointment, and you're not likely to wait more than 20 minutes. Oh, and if you actually need a routine surgery (broken bones etc not organ transplants) I've personally had to wait one, three, and 10 days respectively. The horror! It's torturous suffering waiting for a better (socialized) system here... jeez... lol.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

ruggbutt wrote:Canadians are coming here for important surgeries. Wonder why that is? Are Canadian doctors less competent? Or is there an issue with the health care system that has them coming to the U.S. for treatment?

please cite numbers and examples, please. Oh, and while you're at it, provide the numbers of how many Americans are going to Canada for healthcare and/or meds. I think I know which way the balance will swing on this one, but.....
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Barfly wrote:Any 'schlub' off the street can walk into a clinic in the US and get service from a GP without a letter for an appointment, and you're not likely to wait more than 20 minutes. Oh, and if you actually need a routine surgery (broken bones etc not organ transplants) I've personally had to wait one, three, and 10 days respectively. The horror! It's torturous suffering waiting for a better (socialized) system here... jeez... lol.

and, you will be seen by a top-level doc for that?? Did you even read the details of what Fatman wrote?
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Dawg

Post by Dawg »

Slick, if I'm not mistaken, fattie and barf live in two different countries, no?

The following words in your search query were ignored because they are too common words: obama.
Each word must consist of at least 3 characters and must not contain more than 14 characters excluding wildcards.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

I'm perfectly aware of that. Did you read their posts? I mean, cute graphic, but revealing yourownself as clueless while posting it is sort of funny. :lol:
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

oh, and Dawg......since you are stopping in, could you fill us in on your experience with the Canadian Health system?
Barfly

Post by Barfly »

I read fatties post slick. Although it is not evident why he needs to see a medical professional (backstory?) or why it would be appropriate to see a "professor" at a free clinic - is he talking about an accredited medical doctor than teaches at a medical school?