Slick's Wet Dream

callmeslick

Re: Slick's Wet Dream

Post by callmeslick »

Barfly wrote:I read fatties post slick. Although it is not evident why he needs to see a medical professional (backstory?) or why it would be appropriate to see a "professor" at a free clinic - is he talking about an accredited medical doctor than teaches at a medical school?

my only point to you was that you were comparing apples to oranges. I'm also presuming something more serious than a minor thing to see a Professorial-level physician. Also, where do you live that the free clinics are that quick?? The one here in Reading has about a 3 hour wait time for walk-ins, and the Rural Health clinics in VA aren't that much better.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Barfly

Post by Barfly »

Oh I agree it's sort of apples to oranges.... the Canadian health care system is obviously different but I don't see any evidence that it is better than what we have in the US.... And I wasn't talking about free clinics - I have a cash only clinic about a block away here in Boynton Beach FL, and two more urgent care clinics that take cash or insurance within two miles.
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

Barfly wrote:the Canadian health care system is obviously different but I don't see any evidence that it is better than what we have in the US.
In Canada, when you need health care you don't have to bring your cheque book or credit card with you.
That's a pretty big difference.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Old Pudfark sez: " In Canada ya get whut ya pays for...In the U.S. ya gets what you don't or can't pay for "
Barfly

Post by Barfly »

Right res-dog, so you don't know how much you're paying for it or if you're getting your monies worth? It isn't free if that is what you are implying.
fatman

Post by fatman »

callmeslick wrote:I'm also presuming something more serious than a minor thing to see a Professorial-level physician.
Nope and its a pretty little thing why a prof is seeing me i dont know its just to get my a more detailed allergy test and some shots to boost my immune system a bit for my hay fever
ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

Reservoir_Dog wrote:you don't have to bring your cheque book or credit card with you.
Good thing I only own a check book then.................
All the cool LOMAC stuff
Reservoir_Dog wrote:It's been a long time since she's cum
Ub6

Post by Ub6 »

Im not going to get into the whole whose is better thing.. while ours may appear free.. we pay for it through taxes.. so whatever.

Canadians do occasionally go to the US for some surgeries.. reason being.. a waiting list. But with more and more private places opening, those that spend the money south of the border are starting to spend it there instead. No big deal to me.

US folks do come north of the border in droves (not sure of back east.. but out west its bus loads) just for the cheaper cost of medications. Hopefully that will be made illegal soon. Why? Because I am subsidizing those meds with my taxes so that if I need them.. I can afford them.. not for some cheap ass to come up from the US and buy them.

And the real reason I am posting in this thread.. DO NOT EVER COMPARE ME TO res! I am a proud Canadian, but I am nothing like him other than we live in the same country. I can close the door too.. so fek you. :P
ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

Ub6 wrote: Why? Because I am subsidizing those meds with my taxes so that if I need them.. I can afford them.. not for some cheap ass to come up from the US and buy them.
I feel the same way about the illegals doing the same thing with our whole health care system.
DO NOT EVER COMPARE ME TO res! I am a proud Canadian, but I am nothing like him other than we live in the same country.
We know there's a difference between you and him. Just like there are real Americans and then there's Slick..............
All the cool LOMAC stuff
Reservoir_Dog wrote:It's been a long time since she's cum
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Ub6 wrote:And the real reason I am posting in this thread.. DO NOT EVER COMPARE ME TO res! I am a proud Canadian, but I am nothing like him other than we live in the same country. I can close the door too.. so fek you. :P
Duly observed and............................

Old Pudfark sez: " Noted.....on the back of my hand... "