Still here?

No Politics.
Klaws

Still here?

Post by Klaws »

8-) Holy jesus on a pogo stick!

I cannot believe this place is still here.......

Just waving at my very first home on the interwebz, now I have come full circle and am back in a similar job I had way back when the CWOS was formed.....

I still miss our star trek threads...... 8-)
callmeslick

Re: Still here?

Post by callmeslick »

howdy! Not many folks here at all........very few of the old crew from when you were here. Glad you are still doing ok.

I'm still me......just retired nowadays, so more free time to cause trouble! ;)
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Klaws

Post by Klaws »

Congrats! That must feel pretty good.

I thought the RBJ days were long gone.....

I bet hellcat's ass is still chapped. :P
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Klaws wrote:Congrats! That must feel pretty good.
it does.....hasn't been peaceful for the first two years(grandkids invaded my home for a transitional period while their parents got their shit together). I have high hopes for the future.
I thought the RBJ days were long gone.....
they are, only to be replaced by a couple of the most fatuous Americans you've ever seen. Both are newcomers(or at least new screen names for CWOS), neither has much to add. Neither has the IQ of a turnip. Spend a moment reading and note. All that are left, regularly, are me, ResDog, Fatman, Chipz and Nic. Some others stop in once in a blue moon, but that's pretty much it. The only intelligent commentary is usually found in the Sports forum, where most of the folks above make guesses about Aussie and American football outcomes.
I bet hellcat's ass is still chapped. :P
I remember he stalked out of the Other Place and founded his own forum(Capn Crabcakes). It died a rather quick Interweb death.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Howdy Klaws....glad ya dropped by and gave Slick a shoulder to whine on, he needed some "strange".
So, if'n ya gotta pair and wanna stick around....Welcome back. If not, well, so long and happy trails to ya....
Klaws

Post by Klaws »

I'm an OG in this bitch.

I go all the way back to the ORIGINAL pilot's lounge in IL.2.

So yeah. Not leaving any time soon...... :mrgreen:
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

That's good to hear. :D

Welcome back "aboard". ;)
Klaws

Post by Klaws »

Why thanks!

It's nice to be back at a desk job...

Keep the faith people. :geek: :geek:
HappyHappy

Post by HappyHappy »

callmeslick wrote:howdy! Not many folks here at all........very few of the old crew from when you were here. Glad you are still doing ok.

I'm still me......just retarded nowadays, so more free time to cause trouble! ;)

Yup

HH