Not good, Mr. Obama's world is collapsing around him.

Dawg

Not good, Mr. Obama's world is collapsing around him.

Post by Dawg »

http://news.nationalpost.com/2014/10/01 ... it-to-cdc/

http://news.nationalpost.com/2014/09/29 ... residence/

The list of unacceptable breaches of security are seemingly on the increase.
wtf?
5 days before they realized the whitehouse had been shot at
a guy, with a gun, in an elevator with obama, a felon no less- who was cleared?
long list of nonsense just in the last few weeks.
And I'm not talking that whole allah ackbar moment in the rose garden when obama traded 5 terrorists for that traitor either, real breaches of safety to the president.
dont give a fuck he's a cunt, I do NOT want to see him get hurt. That whole martyr thing is important to Muslims.
The following words in your search query were ignored because they are too common words: obama.
Each word must consist of at least 3 characters and must not contain more than 14 characters excluding wildcards.
Pudfark

Re: Not good, Mr. Obama's world is collapsing around him.

Post by Pudfark »

The dude in elevator had three previous felony convictios and was carrying a pistol.
What is funny to me? Nobody has stated/asked if he has been charged?
HappyHappy

Post by HappyHappy »

Pudster, he posessed the correct party affiliation and race.

HH
Dawg

Post by Dawg »

got to read the report-not sure why this isn't being published-sorry can't provide the link, the fuck drew attention to himself by NOT stopping videotaping obama.
president said something, he wouldn't stop.
immediate security with the president then asked him now to put it away, he wouldn't. obama steps off and he is now "chasing" obama with the cell phone video taping it.....THEN he got arrested.
then the vetting started.....
frankly it could have happened to bush or any one. glad obama wasn't assassinated.
also sort of surprised that cunt wasn't spotted months earlier, if you're a felon, you can NOT own a gun, if you have a criminal record involving fraud, its near impossible to get credit, with out a good credit rating MOST security firms will NOT hire you...it a risk waiting to happen....fail after fail after fail.
The following words in your search query were ignored because they are too common words: obama.
Each word must consist of at least 3 characters and must not contain more than 14 characters excluding wildcards.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

I still say...repeat...why isn't there any news of that guy being charged?
My feeble answer is that...whatever it takes to cover it up...be damned the consequences...that's the 'how' of the
Obama administration. That's Obama's legacy.

Old Pudfark sez: " An incompetent surrounded by incompetents...a lesson in deflection, obstruction, confusion and exclusion in my conclusion... "
HappyHappy

Post by HappyHappy »

Dawg wrote:got to read the report-not sure why this isn't being published-sorry can't provide the link, the fuck drew attention to himself by NOT stopping videotaping obama.
president said something, he wouldn't stop.
immediate security with the president then asked him now to put it away, he wouldn't. obama steps off and he is now "chasing" obama with the cell phone video taping it.....THEN he got arrested.
then the vetting started.....
frankly it could have happened to bush or any one. glad obama wasn't assassinated.
also sort of surprised that cunt wasn't spotted months earlier, if you're a felon, you can NOT own a gun, if you have a criminal record involving fraud, its near impossible to get credit, with out a good credit rating MOST security firms will NOT hire you...it a risk waiting to happen....fail after fail after fail.

No one wants Obama hurt physicaly let alone killed.
While I have no love for the Kenyan President I truly
hate Big Mouth Biden. Hurting Obama would give us 2 years of Biden.

HH
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

and, yet he lives. He MUST be the AntiChrist. :roll:
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

callmeslick wrote:and, yet he lives. He MUST be the AntiChrist. :roll:
Not to worry Slick...we can all see below...you're back...to save Obama.

Dawg

Post by Dawg »

callmeslick wrote:and, yet he lives. He MUST be the AntiChrist. :roll:

ah, the liberal mindset.

talking about a nut with a gun in an elevator within touching distance of the leader of our nation, AND he was wasn't killed (never mind we pretty much unilaterally are grateful he was not hurt) surely was code for......he's the antichrist rollie eyes emoticon...

Most liberals are like ducks. they wake up in a new world every day, unfettered by that collection of thought and memories from the previous day.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

nah, it's just that the Secret Service has had issues for a while. First, a few rounds of drunken romps with hookers on the govt tab, then these breeches. I think it just speaks volumes of good for the overall state of the American public that more incidents/attempts haven't shown up.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.