Not good, Mr. Obama's world is collapsing around him.

HappyHappy

Re: Not good, Mr. Obama's world is collapsing around him.

Post by HappyHappy »

Agreed, to many Communists, we are out of control.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

callmeslick wrote:nah, it's just that the Secret Service has had issues for a while. First, a few rounds of drunken romps with hookers on the govt tab, then these breeches. I think it just speaks volumes of good for the overall state of the American public that more incidents/attempts haven't shown up.
That's just Slick's way of sayin'....that so far? It's an acceptable/tolerable level of incompetence.
Most especially when compared to the many other in-competencies displayed by the White House Admin, over the last five years.....that all ended in tragedies.

Matter of fact, the Secret Service is so acceptable....the "Head" of the White House detail had her resignation....accepted.

Old Pudfark sez: " They's an acception to every rule and if'n there ain't? They's an exception. "
Dawg

Post by Dawg »

President Obama has now been on as many covers of Rolling Stone magazine as Britney Spears

Draw your own conclusions.

Obama offers to stay away from some Senate races

ouch...CNN reporting

(CNN) -- President Barack Obama has told Senate Democrats that he's willing to stay away from election battles where his presence would not be helpful, a Democratic source said -- an apparent nod to his poll numbers.

Obviously racists are undermining his brilliant policies.
The following words in your search query were ignored because they are too common words: obama.
Each word must consist of at least 3 characters and must not contain more than 14 characters excluding wildcards.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

funny how you've been declaring his Presidency a failure, Dawg, since before he took office. By the way, before he took office, his team already intervened in a fashion that saved us all from national financial collapse. At any rate, your continued railing about this or that, mostly drivel and trivia, has descended into cheap amusement. I'll let history decide where Obama stands in that regard. His victory in two elections speaks to his clear superiority to any competition the GOP offered.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
HappyHappy

Post by HappyHappy »

If Obama launched a nuclear strike Commieshit would place a posative spin on it.

Carter likes Obama, Carter is no longer the worst president in history.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

callmeslick wrote:funny how you've been declaring his Presidency a failure, Dawg, since before he took office. By the way, before he took office, his team already intervened in a fashion that saved us all from national financial collapse. At any rate, your continued railing about this or that, mostly drivel and trivia, has descended into cheap amusement. I'll let history decide where Obama stands in that regard. His victory in two elections speaks to his clear superiority to any competition the GOP offered.
:lol: that's some funny stuff.

Kinda like comparing Obama's accomplishments to the worst NFL/AFL team in history.
What's strikingly similar?
The only way Obama and the worst team could move the ball 'forward'...was by drawing the other folks 'off sides'....and taking the ensuing five yard gain, every time. Then along comes Slick, babbling about their great offensive line and how history will judge their 'offensive' strategy. :lol:
Dawg

Post by Dawg »

callmeslick wrote:funny how you've been declaring his Presidency a failure, Dawg, since before he took office. By the way, before he took office, his team already intervened in a fashion that saved us all from national financial collapse. At any rate, your continued railing about this or that, mostly drivel and trivia, has descended into cheap amusement. I'll let history decide where Obama stands in that regard. His victory in two elections speaks to his clear superiority to any competition the GOP offered.
Odd the same things now you declare as proof of Obamas success, are the same things you decried as proof of Bushes failure.

History will not be kind to him.

Poll numbers from former supporters like gallup, rassmuesin continue to steadily slide to about the same level Bush was at the END of his term. Obama has two more years....

The ONLY ones who want him to campaign for him for the upcoming midterms are Republicans.
The following words in your search query were ignored because they are too common words: obama.
Each word must consist of at least 3 characters and must not contain more than 14 characters excluding wildcards.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Dawg wrote:The ONLY ones who want him to campaign for him for the upcoming midterms are Republicans.
:lol: So, true.

Wish ya had been around here a couple of months ago....
Slick was wanting to bet on the Presidential Race in 2016....which I found hysterically funny, as no one has/had announced that they were running... :lol:

Then ya factor in what I quoted from you above?
Obama's endorsement?
:oops: now I gotta go pee.... :lol: