healthcare 2015 sticker shock....

callmeslick

healthcare 2015 sticker shock....

Post by callmeslick »

....didn't happen. Just got my quote for same Platinum plan. It went up a whopping 43 bucks per month, an increase of 2.7%. Smallest rise in a policy price I've seen in at least two decades.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Pudfark

Re: healthcare 2015 sticker shock....

Post by Pudfark »

:lol: deceptively cute.

Old Pudfark sez: " yep....UhOhCare is so wonderful? Less than 3 percent of this country...has it. The good news is that of that 3 percent in possession? Only Slick extols it's affordable virtues. Funny thing is? That of all the Demo Candidates running for and from election today, not a one is saying a word about it. "
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

get used to it, Pud. ObamaCare is here to stay(Mitch McConnell himself might just find out today, to everyone's surprise.....rather
strong turnout in KY), at least until we get the collective sense to go to some sort of universal plan.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Media's Abortion Lady Shellacked In Texas

Democrat media star Wendy Davis got her clock cleaned in Texas, losing handily to Republican Greg Abbott. Early projections show she could lose by as much as 17 points.
This is a devastating loss for Democrats who thought they could flip Texas, and a mainstream media that played kingmaker with the abortion fanatic and only proved they don't have the power they once did to choose America's political stars and leaders.

Then we have this... Signs of a Republican Wave: Mitch McConnell Wins KY, VA Too Close to Call
Close race ends up not being so close. Republican wave looking likely.
The dog that isn't barking is Virginia; which is too close to call. the closer VA is, the better it looks for the GOP. It means polls under-estimated Republican turnout.

Seems Slick...you're the one getting 'used', so far.
HappyHappy

Post by HappyHappy »

What RD and Commieshit need is a retroactive abortion...
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

HappyHappy wrote:What RD and Commieshit need is a retroactive abortion...
Texas just did that to Wendy Davis. :lol:
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

don't wish to face up to the whole point of the thread, huh? Obamacare is here to stay.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

You said the same thing about the Dem Party.
Seems likely....UhOhCare is gonna get the RU486 pill.
Why?
Like I said above...less than 3 percent enrolled and 97 percent ain't.
You can gloss over...what I've said the last five years here?
You'd discover, it didn't/doesn't really matter that I was right/correct....
What matters most? The American people were not wrong.
That's what I most care about.

Keep promoting that 3 percent, Slick.
It's what got ya?
Where you are today.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

where do you make up those enrollment figures. Just because only 3 percent are on the exchanges, doesn't mean EVERYONE is on Obamacare, from Medicare and Medicaid recipients to private employee plans, which are regulated by the law. It's here to stay, has over
60% support, and less than 25% wish to scrap it.
Dawg

Post by Dawg »

callmeslick wrote:don't wish to face up to the whole point of the thread, huh? Obamacare is here to stay.

very unlikely.

to go from 30%ish dont approve to the latest polls (not fox/rush/beck) now about 55% do not approve.
The real important polls numbers are not how many dont like it. THAT has always been high, the concerning numbers are those who loved it, went from not sure, to not really over the last two years.

did you notice how far democrat candidates steered AWAY from so much as a whisper of obamacare? did you? why didnt ANY candidates get out there and start foaming about how they supported it?

that narcissist never should have started calling it obamacare, that doomed it, why base something that makes sense on your name- names rise and fall. Affordable health care was a good name, and that fuck never should have claimed it as his baby.
Bushcare? No, the patriot act, its still here and twice as invasive.
Clintonloans? No, the home equality act--still here and nearly buried this country in bad loans.
if those had been named after the presidents...go all the way back to WWII...nothing...

obamacare, what a stupid cunt, for so many reasons. his legacy will be how much he divided this country.
The following words in your search query were ignored because they are too common words: obama.
Each word must consist of at least 3 characters and must not contain more than 14 characters excluding wildcards.