Honest Question for ACWOS Members

No Politics.
ChipznBeer

Re: Honest Question for ACWOS Members

Post by ChipznBeer »

Reservoir_Dog wrote:Everyone in this shit hole seems to have a crush on my girlfriend. 8-)
But it's well deserved, she's an amazing woman!
I paid him to say that :P
Reservoir_Dog wrote:she's not a "tits out" pic kind of chick. (that I know of)
;)
ChipznBeer

Post by ChipznBeer »

Tolwyn wrote:If chipz sends me a PM with a piece of paper that says "I love you tolwyn" with her tits out... I'm sure I can probably keep it open longer.
But here's the rub.

Gang... I pay for this hosting and although I know it doesn't take up a lot of bandwidth, I have to look at, for example, my flight squads that I belong to. We have annual "hey, give $15 per year" to keep the shit running... I'm just kinda burning cash for no reason...
I gotta say that first part was an interesting read....for a moment there! ;)
But then the blah blah blah followed and I began to realize "here's the rub" was to coincide with the second half of that post. :(
ChipznBeer

Post by ChipznBeer »

callmeslick wrote:change that to wet t-shirt picks on a chilly day, and now yer talking!
What if you just sprayed your monitor with a water bottle, would that work? :idea:
ChipznBeer

Post by ChipznBeer »

Reservoir_Dog wrote:BTW ... what is Larry's take on all of this? (does he even still come here?)
Who's Larry?

:P
ChipznBeer

Post by ChipznBeer »

Sorry about all those posts but I thought I'd take a stab at getting my post count up a little bit prior to the unfortunate fold....should it happen. :(

All kidding aside, I think closing this place is probably best as I've been trying my damnedest to talk to IgorLovette but I think he has me on ignore!
ChipznBeer

Post by ChipznBeer »

WAIT!!!.....You gotta keep this running at least until February 3rd, if at all possible, so that I can post my bragging rights for everyone to read! ;)
ChipznBeer

Post by ChipznBeer »

Ok....I'm done horsing around now.
But see what I just did there Tolwyn?....fresh meat came into the forum (and yes I mean you Tolwyn... :P ) and I just got all yackity!
I would be very sad to see this place close but I do have to admit it is getting rather mundane around here between the regular posters that are left.
I miss the days when Soapy and Sniper and Ruggbutt and Congahead and Goya and Dawg and yes, even Buzz were around.
Those were fun days, whether we were talking about barbequing or guns or house decorating or sports or who has the biggest cock (oops, did I type that out loud?)
I thank you guys for allowing us to linger on in here and I certainly don't blame you for wanting to give it up and throw in the tolwyn, I mean towel (sorry all that talk about tits and rub has got you in my brain at the moment ;) ) as it certainly has dwindled down to a meager few. It doesn't make sense to spend both your time and money on the place at this point.
But then again I wonder, if it was reopened to allow new people to come in, if it just might pick up again.
I'd canvass for a few new candidates (and I'm not talking politics here boys so don't even go there! :x ) with hopes that others could do the same and see what happens.
It'd sure be weird to lose this place as it kind of feels like home to me in a odd sort of way, and not to mention I'd then have to spend more time to listening to Res as it would be freeing up his time quite a bit and to be honest I'm not sure I'm up to the challenge. ;)
Whatever you do decide, I do agree with Res and Slick and hope you are able to give us a bit of time to say our goodbyes and trade info and such with the ones we will miss the most!
......Love Chipz XOXOX
HappyHappy

Post by HappyHappy »

4 regular assholes.....
6 part timers and the others seem to have disappeared into the night and fog.....
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

ChipznBeer wrote:
callmeslick wrote:change that to wet t-shirt picks on a chilly day, and now yer talking!
What if you just sprayed your monitor with a water bottle, would that work? :idea:
I do it with coffee periodically.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Larry
Site Admin

Post by Larry »

ChipznBeer wrote:
Reservoir_Dog wrote:BTW ... what is Larry's take on all of this? (does he even still come here?)
Who's Larry?
:P
I'm just the guy that owns the domain and keeps the backend running smoothly. Tolwyn is the guy that deals with the asshats.. :)
I'm all for getting the updates done, then opening the flood gates.. I'll try to to be around more and help with the 'light moderation' duties.. Best case scenario is the user base grows and we need to appoint additional moderators to keep up.
The admin formerly known as Oz..